TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 568 DAYS/81 WEEKS)

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Yall sure are quick to believe the shyt talking about one of the first brehs on the creative team in AEW :mjpls:
Yall even blaming this Britt suspension shyt on him when it seems to be Britt bad mouthing MJF and that confrontation being the reason:mjpls:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Yall sure are quick to believe the shyt talking about one of the first brehs on the creative team in AEW :mjpls:
Yall even blaming this Britt suspension shyt on him when it seems to be Britt bad mouthing MJF and that confrontation being the reason:mjpls:

I don’t think he had anything to do with her getting suspended bc MJF has more pull than him or mostly anybody else backstage at the moment

still doesn’t change the fact he got hired entirely off being an AEW dikkrider and he’s cool with that clown Reg :yeshrug:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
still doesn’t change the fact he got hired entirely off being an AEW dikkrider and he’s cool with that clown Reg
1. What makes Reg a clown?
2. Idc why he got hired, but doubt he would get such a high position because he dikkrode AEW and is Swerve's cousin. Cool for a breh to got a shot. Especially since a lot of AEW shyt has white ppl over it. If he not qualified or not adding anything I'm sure he will get cut.

Yes, because it was a big nothing and a cover up for the real reason she got suspended.
How do you know this? What do you know to absolve the white ppl of all wrong doing in this and blame the breh? It was obviously something if MJF's gf went back and told MJF about it and MJF confronted Britt over the remarks.

AEW already had some :mjpls: views(Khan and swole shyt. QT Marshall's remarks about black wrestlers getting time) so im not going to blindly believe that all the lockeroom hates a higherup breh off dirtsheet shyt.

Can some of yall post in here:

I just want to see if some of yall are black and letting yall tribialism to WWE overtake your blackness.

Some of yall were bytching about Khan not having control of the lockeroom and not handling shyt. Now that Britt is suspended for doing fukkshyt in the lockeroom yall bytching because Will went to HR/Tony? Doesnt make sense. Maybe if Will was there earlier shyt wouldnt have got as bad as it did between Sammy/Andrade/Eddie or festered like Elite/Punk.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Who is Reg? :mindblown: I’m late af

QT Marshall's remarks about black wrestlers getting time
What did that bum say? It’s bad enough he had zero regard for the safety of a black person (lying to Shaq about a table spot being safe).

Hold up… didn’t he also shoot slap a black wrestler during an AEW Dark taping? I remember the match never aired and he might have deafened the guy. :mad:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
1. What makes Reg a clown?
2. Idc why he got hired, but doubt he would get such a high position because he dikkrode AEW and is Swerve's cousin. Cool for a breh to got a shot. Especially since a lot of AEW shyt has white ppl over it. If he not qualified or not adding anything I'm sure he will get cut.

"Righteous Reg" he is a co-host of Grapsody on Fightful, it was him and Will and another guy I can't remember the name of, Reg is basically if you took Cattle's brain and put it in a breh from the Bay Area (pause)

It honestly was pretty smart of Tony Khan to hire an AEW superfan podcaster because now all the other podcasts are gonna have it in the back of their mind that they can get their shot too one day, it's not that different from WWE bringing in people like Rosenberg who are superfans but at least those guys have real media credentials instead of just mark podcasts. But if he wanted to bring a black voice into the writers room, there's a lot of hungry writers with actual TV experience out there who could bring much needed storytelling guidance and structure to the company

Some of yall were bytching about Khan not having control of the lockeroom and not handling shyt. Now that Britt is suspended for doing fukkshyt in the lockeroom yall bytching because Will went to HR/Tony? Doesnt make sense. Maybe if Will was there earlier shyt wouldnt have got as bad as it did between Sammy/Andrade/Eddie or festered like Elite/Punk.

I don't think there was anything wrong with what happened with Sammy/Andrade and Eddie etc, thats how shyt has always been handled in not only wrestling locker rooms but all sports locker rooms :manny: ideally you obviously wanna nip conflict in the bud and not have anybody get physical but it's gonna happen in a business full of egos and dudes that get physical with one another for a living. I think bringing in HR and suspending people for venting in the locker room is crazy for the wrestling business. HR should only be reserved for like people making racial slurs or sexual harassment, not someone complaining that a match went too long

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
It makes no sense for Will to have been a snake this whole time and it just now getting out. "Dave and SRS were hiding it " sounds like bullshyt because they arent the only dirtsheets. This will snake shyt is coming for the Britt baker camp. Just like all the Thunder Rosa shyt was coming from her/them.
Reg, Will, and Phil are hosts of one of the more successful black wrestling pods(maybe wrestling pods in general?) Grapsody. They cover all wrestling but mainly WWE/AEW since of course they the biggest. Reg does the yearly top 500 black wrestler list or w/e it's called. He is friends with Powerhouse Hobbs. Graphsody is also under Fightful/SRS. I havent listened to them in a long time but I wouldnt say the "dikkride" anyone especially AEW. But can see how anti AEW/pro WWE IWC would say they are dikkriders. Most of them call anyone that speaks positively about AEW dikkriders.

When Will got the job at AEW he had to step away from the pod.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
@3Rivers do you have any way of checking alt accounts so these nerds stop sporadically calling me an alt? I can stay in my lane if I'm outta line but just checking. anytime you call nerds out for being nerds they holler ALT ALT ALT

I can vouch that @ayatollah is not an alt. I've known this mf since the early 2000s from WWFWCW.com :flabbynsick:

Last edited:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
"Righteous Reg" he is a co-host of Grapsody on Fightful, he's basically if you took Cattle's brain and put it in a breh from the Bay Area's (pause)
You typed all that and didnt explain why Reg is a clown, which was my quesiton. The Cattle comparison was cute to ppl who didnt actually listen to grapsody. But I used to listen to them so this just looks like blind hate.

Do you have valid/specific criticisms of Grapshody or are you calling them clowns because of tribalism?
You cant say they spread bullshyt/lies like Meltzer because they dont. There have been times on the pod where a story broke and one of them would be like "yea we heard that a month or two back but didnt want to break it because we couldnt get more sources on it".

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
You typed all that and didnt explain why Reg is a clown, which was my quesiton. The Cattle comparison was cute to ppl who didnt actually listen to grapsody. But I used to listen to them so this just looks like blind hate.

Do you have valid/specific criticisms of Grapshody or are you calling them clowns because of tribalism?
You cant say they spread bullshyt/lies like Meltzer because they dont. There have been times on the pod where a story broke and one of them would be like "yea we heard that a month or two back but didnt want to break it because we couldnt get more sources on it".

how is Reg any different than Cattle? He crashes out on Twitter about WWE and posts shyt like

:heh:

I'm not saying the other 2 hosts are clowns, but I wouldn't do a show with someone like that :manny:

I don't care how good the other hosts are, if its a show with Skip Bayless I ain't watching

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
This. Only a few members of this "Black" wrestling message board have proven that we're not just wearing digital blackface.
S/O to the verified TSC brehs, brehettes, & even the crehs who aren't scared to show and prove who they really are.