TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 568 DAYS/81 WEEKS)

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
It's all Britt's fault because ultimately she made the comments but MJF's chick and MJF probably escalated the shyt more than it needed, because what could she have said that was suspension worthy? Tony also deserves blame for hiring people's gfs and wives as favors without them actually being needed for the job
Ehh, im not blaming MJF's chick or tony hiring gfs/etc. MJF gf did what she was suppose to do when someone shyt talks your girlfriend/boyfriend. If Britt has a problem with MJF, take that shyt to MJF or a meeting with Khan/MJF to hash shyt out. :manny:

I'm sorry but wtf happened for her to get suspended
Talking shyt about another wrestler shouldn't get anyone suspended that's absolutely fukking ridiculous

It's been speculation she was tilted that MJF & Osprey essentially got over half of Dynamite 250 to themselves cause it was a big episode
That would be insane to suspend someone for saying something like that
She had to have gotten WAY out of line otherwise why the fukk is anyone getting suspended?
It's wrestling, there's egos all over, you're gonna get arguments and you're gonna get physical altercations, as long as they don't get too crazy, everyone should just handle it and then go about their business
Britt bytching about someone getting time is laughable because even when she dropped the title she was getting more time than Tony/Rosa were as champions.

Primarily Black, Spanish, Portuguese, amongst a few others. I have said it several times.

The people that were discussing the shyt about Will and Britt knew about this Alicia/Britt news for a couple days now and the news barely broke today. They also knew about Sasha getting divorced before the dirt sheets and TMZ. Chances are they aren’t cappin.
That's cool, this dirt sheet reports
Following the confrontation, AEW HR got involved and Baker was suspended after an investigation spoke to numerous members of the roster.

So they spoke with numerous members of the lockeroom and Britt got suspended after that. So maybe she said some out of pocket shyt and Will isnt the reason she got suspended.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
But the better question is who is this nikka in here with the anime avatar defending these tangleweed hairline nerd nikkas, doing black tests over Will Washington & doing all this talking all of a sudden? Is that you Will?
Eat a dikk bytch nikka. If you cant understand why I would want to know if ppl trying to tear down and blame a black person in this situation are black themselves, I dont know what to tell you.

You sound like a c00n or a racist piece of shyt cac.

Also dumb nikka I been posting in here. Im not just "posting all of a sudden".

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
isnt righteous reg that nikka who made a list of 500 black wrestlers and put lash legend dead last at 500 when she was already getting a bunch of racist attacks from online trolls? fukk that nikka and anybody who capes for him

there are black aew fans who are cool and there are black aew fans who blindly dikkride and push nasty agendas even if it means throwing other black wrestlers and fans under the bus, when there was a bunch of fans calling for aew to have more black wrestlers in prominent positions he was one of the main nikkas on the frontline with the cape on gaslighting people for that opinion

as far as will washington goes... going from being a dirt sheet writer to having a job where you're required to oversee talent is a huge reach, you can "bbbut it's a breh, what about when.." all you want.. there are several other brehs out there who coulda got that job who actually fit the bill, not the mention the guy who put the news about the locker room not liking him is a legendary black wrestler himself

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
What she did was a major violation of locker room etiquette. You are openly down talking a top talent to the boys or in this case the girls…someone who is actually drawing money

Ask Ivory how that would have worked out for her and Chris Jericho

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Who the fukk is Will Washington supposed to be besides the 1 black nikka employed cousin and why should anybody listen to wtf he thinks about anything? That there is the issue do your cousin's creative and sit the entire fukk down somewhere

But the better question is who is this nikka in here with the anime avatar defending these tangleweed hairline nerd nikkas, doing black tests over Will Washington & doing all this talking all of a sudden? Is that you Will?
:dead:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
there are black aew fans who are cool and there are black aew fans who blindly dikkride and push nasty agendas even if it means throwing other black wrestlers and fans under the bus, when there was a bunch of fans calling for aew to have more black wrestlers in prominent positions he was one of the main nikkas on the frontline with the cape on gaslighting people for that opinion
Now this would be a valid critique. I remember him doing that shyt and them having the black guy who was over booking the youtube on to run interference and fight against the "aew needs black people in position" narrative. It was the black breh who beat MJF for the first time in a year or something.
I dont follow the the 500 list. I just know Reg makes it.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Eat a dikk bytch nikka. If you cant understand why I would want to know if ppl trying to tear down and blame a black person in this situation are black themselves, I dont know what to tell you.

You sound like a c00n or a racist piece of shyt cac.

Also dumb nikka I been posting in here. Im not just "posting all of a sudden".
You don't know what to tell me because you don't know what the fukk you're even talking about

You don't have full details to any of this shyt, only bits & pieces, just like the ones shytting on you Will

Here you go black baiting again & saying stuff you wouldn't irl. You don't play any guess the black games when you're sitting around talking to them transsexual crackers on Resetera but you on here playing barometer. You ain't worried about being around them cacs but on here you're Mr. Black Panther saying shyt that would get you slapped back up your mamma's p*ssy if you ever said it to somebody thorough's face

You got some nerve talking crazy to anybody with that Pakistani cum between your molars Will :mjlol:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Anyway way I see it, there aren't enough details to go either way. And who honestly cares lol something else will take it's place by this time next week

But we do know a few things

Will Washington with total combined 0 minutes in the business before getting a job booking has zero business telling a wrestler to do anything

Tony Khan has no business in the wrestling business, which is why this stuff happens and will continue to. And also why he doesn't have a TV deal he likes rn

Britt Baker off previous history thinks she's HHH and went at it with a manlet who literally thinks he's HHH.

Everybody involved in this shyt deserves this & each other

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
Will Washington with total combined 0 minutes in the business before getting a job booking has zero business telling a wrestler to do anything

Tony Khan has no business in the wrestling business, which is why this stuff happens and will continue to. And also why he doesn't have a TV deal he likes rn

:patrice: So having experience in the business is a prerequisite to write/book?

Backstage fights and confrontations have happened for years but under Tony Khan's watch, that's different :dead: Let's blame Paul E. for RVD slapping the shyt out of Taz and having guys doing acid before wrestling while we're at it

drifter

Superstar
Daps
:patrice: So having experience in the business is a prerequisite to write/book?

Backstage fights and confrontations have happened for years but under Tony Khan's watch, that's different :dead: Let's blame Paul E. for RVD slapping the shyt out of Taz and having guys doing acid before wrestling while we're at it
For the indies, idk maybe not. For a show on network television with a couple hundred thousand tuning in, absolutely. That's not even a question lmao

Not to mention history or just old podcasters have shown wrestlers are a lot more likely to take instruction from somebody who's done what they're asked to do. That's not even a wrestling thing, I can't go in a tell a doctor 20 years in how to reconstruct ACLs just because I write messages on the internet about them

Idk what you're referencing but sure blame Paul, wanna know why? Because he's the head guy. Just like you can blame Tony, why, because he's the head guy is he not? He's the one paying people six figures & up that were getting in strawberry laffy taffys before him. Of course they'll do his stupid shyt. Again I ask, who the fukk is Will Washington supposed to be and why is he giving people instruction?