TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 568 DAYS/81 WEEKS)

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
how is Reg any different than Cattle? He crashes out on Twitter about WWE and posts shyt like

:heh:

I'm not saying the other 2 hosts are clowns, but I wouldn't do a show with someone like that :manny:

I don't care how good the other hosts are, if its a show with Skip Bayless I ain't watching

Just say you never listened to the pod and going off bullshyt tweets. That reads to me like he is responding to idiot Vincels going at him online for saying something bad about WWE.

The fact that you had to go back over a year to pull that bullshyt tweet out as some sort of "proof" tells me you really dont have anything concrete for reg.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

Sup Britt
XMIH6G.gif

Britt Baker in Orlando?

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
What did that bum say? It’s bad enough he had zero regard for the safety of a black person (lying to Shaq about a table spot being safe).

Hold up… didn’t he also shoot slap a black wrestler during an AEW Dark taping? I remember the match never aired and he might have deafened the guy. :mad:
I forget specifically what he said. It was when ppl were pointing out how black wrestlers werent getting much tv time in AEW. It was a :mjpls: comment though. Was around the same time Meltzer made similar comments.

Yea he slapped and concussed the pro black breh Darius Lockhart. shyt looked shady as hell because apparently he did it on purpose because there was a miscommunication earlier in the match and a spot was messed up.

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
All signs point to ol girl being a locker room cancer

Remember what Mark Henry sarcastically said about Punk "The Problem is gone"

There where locker room problems well before Punk even got there but all of a sudden HE was the only problem and AEW wouldn't have any more problems after he was gone.

:mjlol:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
How do you know this? What do you know to absolve the white ppl of all wrong doing in this and blame the breh? It was obviously something if MJF's gf went back and told MJF about it and MJF confronted Britt over the remarks.
It’s known because Dvon said literally everyone from AEW he has talked to all say the same thing about that Will guy. They don’t trust or like him. He’s seen as untrustworthy and a rat for TK. Going back all the way to the Jericho cruises. How does TK expect his roster to respect or trust a mark podcaster?

If you believe Britt really got suspended for 2 weeks just for talkin shyt about MJF I got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you. :heh:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
It’s known because Dvon said literally everyone from AEW he has talked to all say the same thing about that Will guy. They don’t trust or like him. He’s seen as untrustworthy and a rat for TK. Going back all the way to the Jericho cruises. How does TK expect his roster to respect or trust a mark podcaster?
So you dont know and just spewing bullshyt?
You typed all that and that has nothing to do with the Britt/MJ stuff. The Devon interview/clip had nothing to do with the MJF/Britt shyt.

I will ask again. Why are you absolving all the white ppl involved in this to blame the breh?

More important question
Are you black?

if so post in here:

• Dap
Reactions: 907

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
So you dont know and just spewing bullshyt?
You typed all that and that has nothing to do with the Britt/MJ stuff. The Devon interview/clip had nothing to do with the MJF/Britt shyt.

I will ask again. Why are you absolving all the white ppl involved in this to blame the breh?

More important question
Are you black?
Go back and check from the beginning I said it was rumors based off people who have inside dirt on AEW. It just happened to come up because of this other Britt stuff. The other part came from DVon and then Konnan who both have a lot of friends in AEW.

I’m not absolving “all the white ppl”
I just said people are siding with Britt, that’s it. 1 person. And it’s not me absolving her, it’s her peers. I could give a fukk about a Britt Baker. TK could release her for all I care.

I don’t see how the other race shyt you’re talking about factors into anything we’re talking about here. I’m mixed. What’s next, you gonna accuse me of hating black women? lol

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Go back and check from the beginning I said it was rumors based off people who have inside dirt on AEW. It just happened to come up because of this other Britt stuff. The other part came from DVon and then Konnan who both have a lot of friends in AEW.
I dont have to go back to the beginning. You have no proof that will is the reason she got suspended and not because of MJF/Her being on bullshyt. You trying to put the shyt Devon said with this and it's a big reach.

I don’t see how the other race shyt you’re talking about factors into anything we’re talking about here. I’m mixed. What’s next, you gonna accuse me of hating black women? lol
No, I just want to know if you are a breh or a cac wanting to blindly place blame on the breh in this situation and not have any blame for the white ppl involved.

So by mixed you are ???? Because that doesnt asnwer the question either. If anything reads as deflection. You can be mixed and not have any black in you.

https://twitter.com/fukkmjf/status/1819407731167477865?t=ZlM3Osv7PidraakmFFI6xA
Nah, this is bullshyt you see. The black man is the reason for all the issues and why Britt got suspended. Not Britt causing lockeroom drama, not MJF having clout, not the confrontation.

• Dap
Reactions: 907

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
I dont have to go back to the beginning. You have no proof that will is the reason she got suspended and not because of MJF/Her being on bullshyt. You trying to put the shyt Devon said with this and it's a big reach.

No, I just want to know if you are a breh or a cac wanting to blindly place blame on the breh in this situation and not have any blame for the white ppl involved.

So by mixed you are ???? Because that doesnt asnwer the question either. If anything reads as deflection. You can be mixed and not have any black in you.

Nah, this is bullshyt you see. The black man is the reason for all the issues and why Britt got suspended. Not Britt causing lockeroom drama, not MJF having clout, not the confrontation.

It's all Britt's fault because ultimately she made the comments but MJF's chick and MJF probably escalated the shyt more than it needed, because what could she have said that was suspension worthy? Tony also deserves blame for hiring people's gfs and wives as favors without them actually being needed for the job

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Supposedly a disagreement over creative and Will felt Britt was being disrespectful/unprofessional. Britt felt he was trying to boss up on her and she basically told him to fall back because she doesn’t take orders from him. MF reported her ass straight to HR. :heh:

I don’t think she would have gotten suspended just for beefing with a ring rat. Had to be a combination of things. If they had a Taker in the locker room all this shyt would have been handled in 1 day.

This is why Tamina and nattie still have contracts. They keep the locker room running.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm sorry but wtf happened for her to get suspended
Talking shyt about another wrestler shouldn't get anyone suspended that's absolutely fukking ridiculous

It's been speculation she was tilted that MJF & Osprey essentially got over half of Dynamite 250 to themselves cause it was a big episode
That would be insane to suspend someone for saying something like that
She had to have gotten WAY out of line otherwise why the fukk is anyone getting suspended?
It's wrestling, there's egos all over, you're gonna get arguments and you're gonna get physical altercations, as long as they don't get too crazy, everyone should just handle it and then go about their business

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

Primarily Black, Spanish, Portuguese, amongst a few others. I have said it several times.

The people that were discussing the shyt about Will and Britt knew about this Alicia/Britt news for a couple days now and the news barely broke today. They also knew about Sasha getting divorced before the dirt sheets and TMZ. Chances are they aren’t cappin. :yeshrug:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I'm sorry but wtf happened for her to get suspended
Talking shyt about another wrestler shouldn't get anyone suspended that's absolutely fukking ridiculous

It's been speculation she was tilted that MJF & Osprey essentially got over half of Dynamite 250 to themselves cause it was a big episode
That would be insane to suspend someone for saying something like that
She had to have gotten WAY out of line otherwise why the fukk is anyone getting suspended?
It's wrestling, there's egos all over, you're gonna get arguments and you're gonna get physical altercations, as long as they don't get too crazy, everyone should just handle it and then go about their business
That’s basically all I was saying. Youre not going to suspend someone in a top feud for two weeks before your biggest ppv of the year just for “talking shyt” about another wrestler. It has to be more to it then that. You connect shyt with other stuff that has been floating around coming from the same people that were correct about news that broke yesterday and today and it’s not difficult to put 2 and 2 together.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Who the fukk is Will Washington supposed to be besides the 1 black nikka employed cousin and why should anybody listen to wtf he thinks about anything? That there is the issue do your cousin's creative and sit the entire fukk down somewhere

But the better question is who is this nikka in here with the anime avatar defending these tangleweed hairline nerd nikkas, doing black tests over Will Washington & doing all this talking all of a sudden? Is that you Will?