TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 568 DAYS/81 WEEKS)

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
If y’all go back and listen to that clip I posted from DVon yesterday he said people in the AEW locker room didn’t trust Will Washington but that they were nice to him because if they weren’t, he would go to Tony and Tony would take them off tv.

Now look what’s happened to Britt. Literally what Dvon said verbatim.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Supposedly a disagreement over creative and Will felt Britt was being disrespectful/unprofessional. Britt felt he was trying to boss up on her and she basically told him to fall back because she doesn’t take orders from him. MF reported her ass straight to HR. :heh:

I don’t think she would have gotten suspended just for beefing with a ring rat. Had to be a combination of things. If they had a Taker in the locker room all this shyt would have been handled in 1 day.
I thought dragon was supposed to be the sheriff over there?

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN

Sup Britt
XMIH6G.gif

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
If y’all go back and listen to that clip I posted from DVon yesterday he said people in the AEW locker room didn’t trust Will Washington but that they were nice to him because if they weren’t, he would go to Tony and Tony would take them off tv.

Now look what’s happened to Britt. Literally what Dvon said verbatim.
Are you just gonna ignore the shyt with MJF and his gf that britt is in the middle of? :dahell: