TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Puzzy:pacspit:

Just say you’re scared and don’t wanna talk about it. Don’t hide behind some illusion of legality. What possible legal issue could it be that could prevent you from answering the question? There is none.

Can't or won't? He knew this question was coming. Least he could've done was tell them before the recording was on that he will not answer cm punk related questions

What a fukking p*ssy. He says that about all the real questions that people wanna know but has diarrhea of the mouth about fluff and shyt people don’t give a damn about. fukk this dude.
I really hope people just stop interviewing this faggit :snoop:

Daps
Why? Of all of aews problems this has to be last on the list. If aew put on good shows no one would care.
I don't disagree with you in the abstract.

In reality, TK is a terrible booker who has no idea how to put on good shows consistently, and who apparently insists on booking all these shows himself, so maybe he should at least not hand over one of his stars to the opposing company and look like a chump on top of it.

I think it's funny that the only hot angle TK can kick off at this point is one in WWE because he had zero idea how to manage Punk.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

058aa55e-ff23-43b0-9adb-440edbfe50bb-IMG_IMG_Khan_2_1_84KTK07_1.JPG

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im just laughing at tony khan getting shook that punk was gonna murder him with his bare hands while on the other hand cokeboy just let bret hart swing on him on principle
As others in the business have said - if he wasn't ready for that he wasn't built to be a promoter. He had no idea what dealing with a locker room would be like.