TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
:beli: @Rollie Forbes

They got our dawg marking out for Tony

This better be the beginning of a title push
I know Hobbs is trying to be a company man, but this is too much. The man is not seeing the writing on the wall.

He's going to be in his 40s, still eternally waiting for that huge push,

Hobbs needs to get out of there. Him and Starks.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
AEW loved talking shyt about how people on WWE had to look at tv screens when they’re on camera. Now they do the same thing. AEW is constant hypocrisy.

I wouldn’t even call it hypocrisy

I think AEW/Tony is learning in real time that pro wrestling is a production. Weekly television. A show..

It’s not the circle jerk he thought it was. A shot like that on television drives home the story beats of Miro being upset about what he’s seeing a lot more than a glimps of the muhfukka sittin on a couch looking at a blurry tv screen 18 feet away.

people who get upset about little things like that seem to forget that wrestling exists in its own wrestling universe. you can't look at this shyt like its reality.

Last edited:

Cal Cutta

Balthazar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn’t even call it hypocrisy

I think AEW/Tony is learning in real time that pro wrestling is a production. Weekly television. A show..

It’s not the circle jerk he thought it was. A shot like that on television drives home the story beats of Miro being upset about what he’s seeing a lot more than a glimps of the muhfukka sittin on a couch looking at a blurry tv screen 18 feet away.

It’s really both. It’s always going to be hypocritical to be self-righteous when criticizing anything then doing the same thing. But it is also a product of Tony Khan figuring out television production. He’s still too stupid to learn to keep his mouth shut so the hypocrisy remains. Wooooooooo!

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation

Oh man.. how you a whole billionaire and incapable of bossing up on these bums, brehs? Make it make sense because I can’t. 😵‍💫

I said it before and I’ll repeat it again…Tony is not built for the wrasslin business. He’s too much of a pushover and is incapable of putting his foot down for the betterment of his company.

Jobbers refusing to do jobs for other jobbers is nuts. Only in AEW :laff:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I know Hobbs is trying to be a company man, but this is too much. The man is not seeing the writing on the wall.

He's going to be in his 40s, still eternally waiting for that huge push,

Hobbs needs to get out of there. Him and Starks.
I'm catching up on Collusion and dude has a presence.

Dude looks legit...and they barely got him on TV and he bout to fight a 60 year old.

Hobbs looked like he was about to powerbomb Paul through that table.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
I'm catching up on Collusion and dude has a presence.

Dude looks legit...and they barely got him on TV and he bout to fight a 60 year old.

Hobbs looked like he was about to powerbomb Paul through that table.

Hobbs needs to fukk up Big Show something serious. They've never given him Wardlow treatment and he's every bit if not more the prospect Wardlow is. Letting him wreck Show will fix so much on how bad they've booked/built Hobbs.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Konnan shared his thoughts on Tony Khan’s utilization of Ring of Honor, theorizing that the owner’s approach to the brand reveals flaws in his paradigm (via Wrestling Inc). Konnan explained that new viewers need an incentive to engage with Ring of Honor in order to maintain any success for the brand and that Khan’s current operational approach doesn’t attract a fresh audience. You can find a few highlights below.
On Khan’s probable perspective on Ring of Honor: “He’s a Ring of Honor fan, grew up watching it, [and] now he bought it. To him, it has sentimental value. And all the hardcore marks, which are less than he thinks, they all pop for all these great matches that he puts together for them and him. But you’ve gotta forget about them — you’ve already got them. Like Disco [Inferno] says all the time, you’ve gotta draw new fans.”
On the idea that Khan should work to put ROH in a weekly spot: “Bro, why would you buy a company to have it on YouTube? … Why wouldn’t you make ‘Rampage’ or ‘Collision’ one of your ROH shows?”

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

Tony Khan bringing poor DB back early, out of desperation AGAIN?

smh-50cent.gif

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
Hobbs needs to fukk up Big Show something serious. They've never given him Wardlow treatment and he's every bit if not more the prospect Wardlow is. Letting him wreck Show will fix so much on how bad they've booked/built Hobbs.
That's what I'm saying.

Hobbs has been badly booked for three years and everybody but him sees it.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Konnan shared his thoughts on Tony Khan’s utilization of Ring of Honor, theorizing that the owner’s approach to the brand reveals flaws in his paradigm (via Wrestling Inc). Konnan explained that new viewers need an incentive to engage with Ring of Honor in order to maintain any success for the brand and that Khan’s current operational approach doesn’t attract a fresh audience. You can find a few highlights below.
On Khan’s probable perspective on Ring of Honor: “He’s a Ring of Honor fan, grew up watching it, [and] now he bought it. To him, it has sentimental value. And all the hardcore marks, which are less than he thinks, they all pop for all these great matches that he puts together for them and him. But you’ve gotta forget about them — you’ve already got them. Like Disco [Inferno] says all the time, you’ve gotta draw new fans.”
On the idea that Khan should work to put ROH in a weekly spot: “Bro, why would you buy a company to have it on YouTube? … Why wouldn’t you make ‘Rampage’ or ‘Collision’ one of your ROH shows?”

Cuz the tv folks know ROH isn’t worth shyt and they don’t want them on tv.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
At this point, ROH is a waste. Dude should just let it end.

Seems like his main goal of buying it was to get the tape library. Feels like he has no clue what to do with it. Folks have sluggish use it as a developmental brand like NXT and just let some vets they got run it like Christopher Daniels.