TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
I'm late on the Swerve roast, y'all are wild:russ:
I used to wonder when him and Keith were tagging, if Swerve ever looked at Keith like :francis:"this corny nikka right here"
Then I noticed how all Swerve's music is trash and he's always popping up chasing butter biscuits for Tony. He wears a crystal necklace, the signs were right in front of us.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Last edited:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I'm late on the Swerve roast, y'all are wild:russ:
I used to wonder when him and Keith were tagging, if Swerve ever looked at Keith like :francis:"this corny nikka right here"
Then I noticed how all Swerve's music is trash and he's always popping up chasing butter biscuits for Tony. He wears a crystal necklace, the signs were right in front of us.
Dr. Keith Lee, Esq. probably thinks Swerve is a RGIII-level cornball brother, too. Look at the evidence:
Bearcat Lee has a bad lil' Blasian jawn cooking for him, giving him back rubs, and loving him long time.
Swerve is a MySpace rapper who dances with pickles in parking lots.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
If what I’m hearing is real.. poor Keith Lee.
Dude hasn’t won a singles match on dynamite or ppv in damn near 2 years :no:

Yet all the marks who would bytch and moan whenever they didn’t think he was booked correctly on the WWE main roster haven’t said a damn thing of how Tony Khan has made the poor guy a fukking jobber.

Last edited:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
If what I’m hearing is real.. poor Keith Lee.
Dude hasn’t won a singles match on dynamite or ppv in damn near 2 years :no:

Yet all the marks who would bytch and moan whenever they didn’t think he was booked correctly on the WWE main roster haven’t said a damn thing of how Tony Khan has made the poor guy a fukking jobber.

Those of us in the Black Delegation know exactly why Keith Lee didn't win the belt on Wednesday night. :mjpls:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps

I don't even think the fans disliked him as much as they made it seem, I think it just became the "cool" thing for crowds to do and people followed suit and tried to outdo each other after that

"The feud with Ogogo was stupid!!" yeah well if thats the standard then every AEW good guy should be booed considering each of them have been involved in a shytty storyline at some point

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I don't even think the fans disliked him as much as they made it seem, I think it just became the "cool" thing for crowds to do and people followed suit and tried to outdo each other after that

"The feud with Ogogo was stupid!!" yeah well if thats the standard then every AEW good guy should be booed considering each of them have been involved in a shytty storyline at some point
Facts. Booing Cody was just another form of "fight forever" or "this is awesome" chants for The Unwashed. They didn't actually start to hate Cody until he left Daily's Place.
Exhibit A:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

Nah he fukking sucked. Revisionist history here.

itiswhatitis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think WBD owns a part of AEW :jbhmm:
  • Won't discuss a deal with anyone else for AEW rights(so he has no leverage)
  • Turned down CW for RoH(who nobody else wants)
  • Ended Dark and Elevation since they weren't on WBD
  • Increased PPVs because WBD said they should do more
This been rumored almost a year…