TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado

So booing fans forced him out? Absolutely moronic take imo. Cody definitely sucked in AEW (I think he sucks now also tbf) but so does everyone else for the most part. Cody left because he wanted the validation of succeeding on a bigger stage and it wasn't important enough to Tony and the three other execs to keep him.

Imagine if the boos caused Cena or Roman to leave WWE. Doesn't make sense.

Now if there was some KD on the Warrior energy happening where Cody was never going to be the fans guy the way Omega and the Bucks were that's an interesting conversation but it didn't cause him to leave imo.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
If what I’m hearing is real.. poor Keith Lee.
Dude hasn’t won a singles match on dynamite or ppv in damn near 2 years :no:

Yet all the marks who would bytch and moan whenever they didn’t think he was booked correctly on the WWE main roster haven’t said a damn thing of how Tony Khan has made the poor guy a fukking jobber.

Let it play out

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tony khan: so chris im thinking of having joe lose the belt and putting it on keith lee

Jericho: i dont know tony …keith hasnt been around maybe you should just vacate it ..it wouldnt be fair to the others :mjpls:

Tony khan: so chris im thinking of having ricky starks become one of our top headliners

Jericho: hmm dont think hes ready yet maybe he can be paired with someone like say big Bill?
:mjpls:

Tony khan : so chris im thinking of giving jade cargill a huge contract and having her finally beat britt baker

Jericho: well whats that gonna say about us if we just let anyone on the roster hold us up for a ransom. I say she should try her luck in wwe:mjpls:

Tony khan: so chris …Hobbs has the potential to be a huge star im thinking of having him gon on a big singles run knocking down anyone in his way

Jericho: hmmm well what if we have him become a henchman for don callis and he can crush the competition for a huge star like sammy :mjpls:

Tony khan: so chris who do you think is capable of being the new face of aew im thinking our first black champion

Jericho: hmmmm but when really you think about it further…. do we really need one?:mjpls:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
And nobody forced Cody out

He was going to make his way back to WWE it was only a matter of when
This. Cody's resume was already in HHH's & Vince's inboxes and they all just had to wait to make things official.
That being said, I guess we could make the argument that the fans forced out Cody, but not in the traditional sense. Cody got "forced out" in the same way that you've already decided to break up with your girl, but you need a reason. You end up sticking around with her for a few months, but the moment she burns your toast, you're like "screw this, I'm out"!

Last edited:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore

Oh man.. how you a whole billionaire and incapable of bossing up on these bums, brehs? Make it make sense because I can’t. 😵‍💫

Wild how TK was adamant about taking away booking powers from the VPs, and how he books everything the way he wants, irrelevant “dream matches” and lack of long term story be damned

Yet he doesn’t have it in him to bush a relative nobody (regardless of his previous place of employment) who doesn’t want to do what they’re paid to.

But he can get sassy with a former Black female employee on Twitter :mjpls:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

Congrats to Bowens, he's going to be a big star one day. :salute:

Side note, I wonder where Miss Kenny placed on the Out100 list.
Kenny Omega Kotai Bushi GIF - Kenny Omega Kotai Bushi Njpw GIFs

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Facts. Booing Cody was just another form of "fight forever" or "this is awesome" chants for The Unwashed. They didn't actually start to hate Cody until he left Daily's Place.
Exhibit A:

Damn you know this dude smell musty af just looking at him :scust:

Fat fukk fingers all up in the thumbnail, prolly smell worse than a two week old dead Muk :scust: