TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I know the likelihood of anybody changing stances at this point in the game is small. I'll just say being aggressive & making egos coexist is what every single successful booker/promoter in the history of wrestling's done. He's the exception. One night in Wembley aside, he's also not successful. So that should tell us what we already know

He tried to handle it the best he could in a peaceful way and it didn’t work. You think if he was suddenly aggressive it woulda worked otherwise? Punk gonna Punk. :mjlol:

I couldn’t care less about your reply because I don’t wanna go on about the past. We all know TK isn’t General Patton. shyt is what it is and we’re all just watching from far away.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
“Dont worry about wins & losses” is some loser ass shyt to say :scust:

Defeatist talk. Basically telling me not to care about the matches. Then what's the point? It's idiocy to say that from a psychology standpoint.
You're supposed to care about the choreography and their feats of athleticism.
All I know is Jack Perry has a chance to be the hottest heel in pro wrestling if TK plays his cards right

If I’m AEW, I bring him back in Chicago wearing a pepsi shirt or something. Start a muhfukkin riot
I'm not convinced that the AEW fanbase would view him as a heel.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
During a recent appearance on AdFreeShows’ The Insiders, former ROH owner and abmassador Cary Silkin discussed AEW CEO and President Tony Khan purchasing Ring of Honor last year. Silkin revealed he has mixed emotions on Khan buying the company and he stated that the company has not “gelled together” under Khan’s leadership. He stated the following on the matter (via WrestlingInc.com)

“It’s still alive today, but it’s…it doesn’t have… even in the worst times of my Ring of Honor, even in the worst times of the Sinclair Ring of Honor, there was like ‘We’re all in this together’ kind of. It was a family; the fans are family. And I like Tony Khan, and he’s a good guy, and he’s got so much on his plate that I just think the current Ring of Honor is … I can’t come up with the right words, and maybe I’m sour grapes a little. But it’s not gelled together properly.”

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:beli: @Rollie Forbes

They got our dawg marking out for Tony

This better be the beginning of a title push

Hobbs confidently placed All Elite Wrestling on an equal footing with the industry giant, WWE: “We’re on the same level as them [WWE], we’re their competitors. They’re on national TV and we’re on national TV, [and] we go head-to-head.

“We’re right on them. We’ve beaten them in ratings at times and we’re right there on their neck. There are two major companies in this business, and it’s WWE and AEW.”