TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I just heard a car backfire outside.
Tony Khan Aew GIF - Tony Khan Aew My Life Was In Danger GIFs

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

He actually said that? :wtf:

I agree if so about actual women wrestling :manny:

It's extremely rare that a straight up female feud not about looks is enticing. Only one off the dome to me is Gail Kim vs Awesome Kong. But then again that was a great feud and not just some random female match. I could give a fukk about any random female wrestling match regardless of promotion. Its why nobody watches the WNBA :manny:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
He actually said that? :wtf:

I agree if so about actual women wrestling :manny:

It's extremely rare that a straight up female feud not about looks is enticing. Only one off the dome to me is Gail Kim vs Awesome Kong. But then again that was a great feud and not just some random female match. I could give a fukk about any random female wrestling match regardless of promotion. Its why nobody watches the WNBA :manny:
I remember him saying that a Punk promo would outdraw a Thunder Rosa promo.

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Lakes
I like AEW, but the writers and khan have been doing a horrible job with good talent

1. This wack ass Toni Storm Hollywood shyt

2. The women wrestling moves are subpar, even when they had jade… their best women match was the cage match with thunda rosa and dmd.. they trying to much pushing sky blue, willow a goof ball and the matches just be average at best

3. This adam cole, MJF and Roddy shyt is foolish

4. They keep orange cassidy winning that international belt and nobody else gets a chance

5. This Nick Wade dude is garbage

6. Jericho is getting too much time

U need to bring back shyt like house of black vs lucha brothers and pac

U need to push MJF vs Moxley or even Wardlow

U need Sammy vs darby

A whole lot of changes are needed

Christian Cage has been great promo

Silkk

Daps
I like AEW, but the writers and khan have been doing a horrible job with good talent

1. This wack ass Toni Storm Hollywood shyt

2. The women wrestling moves are subpar, even when they had jade… their best women match was the cage match with thunda rosa and dmd.. they trying to much pushing sky blue, willow a goof ball and the matches just be average at best

3. This adam cole, MJF and Roddy shyt is foolish

4. They keep orange cassidy winning that international belt and nobody else gets a chance

5. This Nick Wade dude is garbage

6. Jericho is getting too much time

U need to bring back shyt like house of black vs lucha brothers and pac

U need to push MJF vs Moxley or even Wardlow

U need Sammy vs darby

A whole lot of changes are needed

Christian Cage has been great promo
For what? :wtf:

And i’ll push back on the Toni Storm stuff. It’s not for me but it’s original, creative, and she seems to be the only female with an actual character right now.

Can anybody tell me anything they actually learned about Shida since she debuted in AEW or any developments she’s made since then? :unimpressed:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
For what? :wtf:

And i’ll push back on the Toni Storm stuff. It’s not for me but it’s original, creative, and she seems to be the only female with an actual character right now.

Can anybody tell me anything they actually learned about Shida since she debuted in AEW or any developments she’s made since then? :unimpressed:
Shida is Japanese, and that's enough for her to be over with the hardcore AEW fanbase. Meanwhile, I can't recall hearing her speak more than 3 times and her biggest character developments were getting a kendo stick & dying her hair red. Shida is bland.

Shida is Asuka if you strip her of the promos, charisma, poison mist, and everything else that makes her remotely interesting. Eating ramen noodles without the seasoning packet is more exciting than watching Shida do anything.

Silkk

Daps
Same with Riho as well, She’s the inaugural AEW women’s champion and has been :unimpressed: from the start

The only thing that interested me about her was finding out why she was nicknamed Riho Lesnar……

And it turns out the only person to ever call her that and created the nickname in the first place was @Cattle Mutilation for whatever random reason :beli:

Last edited:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Shida is Japanese, and that's enough for her to be over with the hardcore AEW fanbase. Meanwhile, I can't recall hearing her speak more than 3 times and her biggest character developments were getting a kendo stick & dying her hair red. Shida is bland.

Shida is Asuka if you strip her of the promos, charisma, poison mist, and everything else that makes her remotely interesting. Eating ramen noodles without the seasoning packet is more exciting than watching Shida do anything.
Funny enough, Shida is actually very charismatic outside the ring. I've heard her talk a couple times and saw her Hey EW interview with RJ City, and she can talk (her English is pretty good) and is pretty funny actually. Why Tony won't let her speak on TV though, I have no idea :manny:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Funny enough, Shida is actually very charismatic outside the ring. I've heard her talk a couple times and saw her Hey EW interview with RJ City, and she can talk (her English is pretty good) and is pretty funny actually. Why Tony won't let her speak on TV though, I have no idea :manny:
It's not just Shida, look how Tony Khan fumbled Jade Cargill's presentation. He doesn't value women's wrestling. Other than Toni Storm, none of the women in AEW get much shine; even DMD has been pit on the shelf, it seems. Meanwhile, Trinity & Mickie James were the co-Main Event at Bound For Glory, Bianca Belair & Sasha Banks headlined WrestleMania. Women's can wrestle, too!
It might be a cultural thing. I know some Pakistanis and most of the ones I know see women as second class. Tony & Shad would probably rather see all of the women on the roster dressed like they were going to work the Saudi event.