TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Cognito

All Star
Daps
Except for the turtleneck, that's also Don Callis's gimmick. Dirty Don groomed Miss Kenny since he/she/they was a little boy, and now Takeshyta is getting the same treatment (when's the last time you've seen Take wear a shirt around Callis?).
Don't get me started on Sammy "Little Pants" Guevara. I shudder to think what Callis is making that petitle, hairless, exotical do to earn his keep.
My only hope is that Callis doesn't try to make Bro. Will Hobbs do something strange for a little piece of change. I'd hate for my man Powerhouse to get those Terry Crews
Tiny has 2 badass non cac :mjpls: talent with actual size and he’s busy having Kenny’s sex pest uncle take all the heat and limelight wonder why they’re floundering

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Triple H getting credit for a storyline that started four years ago and he didn’t have shyt to do with lmao.

Shane Michaels should win in a landslide truthfully. Tony Deangelo’s storyline coulda been a fukking movie.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Triple H getting credit for a storyline that started four years ago and he didn’t have shyt to do with lmao.

Shane Michaels should win in a landslide truthfully. Tony Deangelo’s storyline coulda been a fukking movie.

Tony Khan

Is All Elite
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, Florida
If onlyTony Khan would put as much energy into losing his virginity as he does winning that silly award.
:francis:
I just pissed down your momma throat after she took my meat down it like king Arthur's sword in the stone. The only thing capable of removing my meat from your mother's face is the raw Power of PowerHouse Hobbs who you can watch Wednesdays on Dynamite, p*ssy nikka

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I just pissed down your momma throat after she took my meat down it like king Arthur's sword in the stone. The only thing capable of removing my meat from your mother's face is the raw Power of PowerHouse Hobbs who you can watch Wednesdays on Dynamite, p*ssy nikka
You post corny, unfunny shyt like this and you wonder why your rep is in the toilet. Instead of writing any more wack bullshyt, you should swallow every pill in your medicine cabinet and then go play in traffic. The real Tony Khan will get some p*ssy before you do, clown.
fukk you.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
AEW Is Tough To Watch Most Times, I Watch Out Of Habit And Cause Aint Shiit Else On Weds

I Don’t Even Watch Those Other 2 Shows They Got

Get It Together

Tony Khan

Is All Elite
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, Florida
You post corny, unfunny shyt like this and you wonder why your rep is in the toilet. Instead of writing any more wack bullshyt, you should swallow every pill in your medicine cabinet and then go play in traffic. The real Tony Khan will get some p*ssy before you do, clown.
fukk you.
Make sure to brush your teeth after licking my ass, fakkit.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps

We gotta find out who’s behind this corny ass account. shyt is straight ass :hhh: