TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
He right though.
How is he right? I barely got enough time to keep up with WWE as it is. Can’t imagine having the time to keep up with an entire different company aside from highlights.

If you’re able to keep up and watch every show from each company, cool I guess. Some of us have a lot of other things to take care of.

It’s like football or the NBA. Would I love to watch every game? Sure. But I don’t have enough time. Some of that shyt is left for the highlights.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
How is he right? I barely got enough time to keep up with WWE as it is. Can’t imagine having the time to keep up with an entire different company aside from highlights.

If you’re able to keep up and watch every show from each company, cool I guess. Some of us have a lot of other things to take care of.
It kind of goes back to the debate I had with somebody a couple weeks ago where they were saying to stop watching WWE if you really thought HHH was racist.

My argument was you could do that but you want to support your favorite wrestlers because you actually like them and want to see them and there is nowhere else you can.

It goes both ways too. People like Cattle who refused to watch Ricochet in WWE are now going to be acting like he’s the best thing since slice bread just because he switched companies.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
It kind of goes back to the debate I had with somebody a couple weeks ago where they were saying to stop watching WWE if you really thought HHH was racist.

My argument was you could do that but you want to support your favorite wrestlers because you actually like them and want to see them and there is nowhere else you can.

It goes both ways too. People like Cattle who refused to watch Ricochet in WWE are now going to be acting like he’s the best thing since slice bread just because he switched companies.
We just seen it yesterday with CM Punk

All those people chanting fukk Punk would be cheering him if he was still in the company

Even if I dislike whatever the company is doing imma still support my favorites

drifter

Superstar
Daps
We don't know anything about the girl besides she is (mostly likely was with his reply) a fan of his and her twitter handle is trash. But I'm wiling to bet she's most likely a casual not even on war tip

Most people don't change habits unless something major happens and feel they have to, same thing goes for TV. Most on here agreed Ricochet isn't a draw like that so most people aren't going to change up habits just because of him, which is why she said she'd check highlights

All he did was make sure the opposite happens. If she was ever gonna to watch it won't happen now lol aint even checking highlights now probably

"Hey thanks for sticking with me I promise you won't regret the full matches Weds at 8 either 😁" - might've actually made a new viewer. But that would've taken somebody putting pen to paper over there and not becoming sensitive right after

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps

people are saying "now Ricochet is gonna be unleashed!" like what moves is he gonna do in AEW that he wasn't doing in WWE? I watched the clip of him in that gauntlet match yesterday and his entire sequence was shyt he did in WWE