TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
if you have Cattle on ignore he's the one who started the thread
I don't blame him, I didn't realize it worked like that either until like last year when I didn't see a PPV thread at all. Hit up @3Rivers and he was like yeah you must have dude on ignore because it's stickied at the top of the page.

Been stuck ever since. :snoop:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:francis: As much as we can't stand stans and the nonsense of the Coli, ignore button is honestly doing more harm than good, especially for watch parties.

If somebody pisses you off or annoy you, just hit the back button and keep it trucking. I tried that ignoring steez, but I missed out on some potent fukkery, and I'm like too :flabbynsick: to entertain foolishness. The site is broken as it is to cut your knees off with missing out on potential threads and etc.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
GQzjreZacAALZCv

She's a no doubt about it dime.

Not going to lie during the intros:

I'm going to be "OSPREAY"ing along with the crowd

the rest of the match though look above going to be focused on what really matters during Rico matches

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Yeah it would mess up the flow of threads here. I only have Nap on ignore. They clog up way too many threads for structure to matter. :pachaha:

The only people I ignored is nap and cac mamba. Now every thread in HL I gotta stop reading halfway cause they all end up arguing with cac mamba over some stupid shyt.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
The only people I ignored is nap and cac mamba. Now every thread in HL I gotta stop reading halfway cause they all end up arguing with cac mamba over some stupid shyt.
Yeah I checked out the DNC and kept reading lots of concern trolling or #bothsides talk from him and his ilk.

That reminds me how HL during the 2020 election had me heated so I kinda went overboard with my Ignore list with MAGA trolls :huhldup: but brought it down to only Nap since :lolbron:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
IMG-0032.jpg

Where did everyone go?

They already got this mf jobbing 😭

And Christian out of all those people, really?