TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I get what she's saying. Ronda said the same thing on Chris Van Vliet podcast just recently.

Is it confirmed that she has creative control? It would make sense that she is more free in aew if she has her own writer and creative control..
They brought in a writer specifically for her

So compare being shackled by Vince to now:manny:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Is it confirmed that she has creative control? It would make sense that she is more free in aew if she has her own writer and creative control..
You just quoted her saying she has a personal writer. Combined with the video from TMZ where she said she has creative control in AEW. What more confirmation do you need? lol

And her build up to all in with Britt has been dogshyt.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
You just quoted her saying she has a personal writer. Combined with the video from TMZ where she said she has creative control in AEW. What more confirmation do you need? lol

And her build up to all in with Britt has been dogshyt.

Oh she said it herself she has it? My deadass thought it was a wannabe journalist who said it and everyone ran with it lol

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Oh she said it herself she has it? My deadass thought it was a wannabe journalist who said it and everyone ran with it lol
I was going to post a clip from a couple months ago but I found this newer one where she reiterates that she has creative control.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado

Starting off my day with a good laugh

Is her argument really that aew does better long term booking :dead: nah she gotta be trolling at this point cuz ain’t no way..

Probably true that she's having a better time in AEW; more money and gets to do what she wants. Doesn't mean it's produced better results though.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps

shyt is gonna be hilarious when they have their first match and they do a callback to their NJPW match for maybe the 1000 people in the audience and watching on TV who understand it (with no explanation or video package in the build up that explains it for anyone who hasn't seen it). But those 1000 neckbeards sure are gonna feel like "real wrestling" heads when they see it.

giphy.gif

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
shyt is gonna be hilarious when they have their first match and they do a callback to their NJPW match for maybe the 1000 people in the audience and watching on TV who understand it (with no explanation or video package in the build up that explains it for anyone who hasn't seen it). But those 1000 neckbeards sure are gonna feel like "real wrestling" heads when they see it.

giphy.gif
Going to stand in the ring the first 5 minutes staring at each other while people chant

This is Awesome
This is Wrestling
Holy shyt
Fight Forever
:beli:

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
All you fakkots need to get a room you ruining this thread with your fakkotry. I’m here for the Tony khan aew fukkery not your fakkotry.