TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
@Rollie Forbes @Silkk

If Tony gets Lashley to sign & pushes him like a superior Wardlow with Moxley class booking, will that elevate AEW as a better promotion for brothers?:patrice:
I dont trust that to ever happen. I feel it would only take one time for Lashley to not hug him or express dissatisfaction with something for TK to shyt his pants out of fear and just leave Lashley off the road.

Both companies need a older respected man to be a talent liason for those type of guys like him and Brock. Somebody like JR maybe if he’s healthy enough for it.

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yeah I peeped how the so called “neutral” freakazoid snitched and tried to get you outta here. He didn’t know you’d come back on some undertaker shyt tho.

Probably ruined his entire day :mjlol:

Did you see the thread where he said he and his “friends” could beat team USA basketball?

200w.gif

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
@Rollie Forbes @Silkk

If Tony gets Lashley to sign & pushes him like a superior Wardlow with Moxley class booking, will that elevate AEW as a better promotion for brothers?:patrice:
I don't think it's possible tbh
Lashley would make nearly their entire roster look like pencil necked geeks, even more so then they already do
The only guys who can really match up with him physically like Wardlow, Brian Cage, Archer, Luchasaurus, Big Bill, etc have all been booked as complete jokes
He would be jobbing to Orange Cassidy as I'm sure that entire list I just rattled off already have

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
@Rollie Forbes @Silkk

I don't think Tont has any interest in booking hosses. Has Keith had the best booking of all the big boys?

Last edited:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
@Rollie Forbes @Silkk

I want Lashley, MVP, and Shelton to go to AEW just so they can get THE BAG. That said, I don't trust Tony Khan to push Lashley the right way.
I fully expect Lashley (and the other brehs) to have frequent 20 minute, competitive matches with Darby Allin, Jungle Boy, Wheeler Yuta, and every other dainty little man on that roster.
Even if Lashley is given a belt, he'll be forced to have "bangers" instead of serving up the Foundational Black Ass whuppins that he has become known for.
To that end, I'll still say that AEW & WWE need to seriously devote more efforts to pushing Black talent. IMO, the best companies that promote Black talent are still TNA and ASÉ, by a wide margin.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I dont trust that to ever happen. I feel it would only take one time for Lashley to not hug him or express dissatisfaction with something for TK to shyt his pants out of fear and just leave Lashley off the road.

Both companies need a older respected man to be a talent liason for those type of guys like him and Brock. Somebody like JR maybe if he’s healthy enough for it.
I can agree with this entirely, a liason would be ideal. What's crazy is they have Show and had Mark Henry, that's decades of experience and credibility. Walking proof for the success and pitfalls of booking a big guy but it doesn't look like it's a priority.

My only thing is that if Lashley does appear, he's going to be in weird space from Day 1 unless they have a concrete plan in place. For anyone who says his talent makes that impossible (getting lost in the shuffle/losing mystique) look at Okada, Jay White, AJ Styles and Nak recently.

All the talent in the world can't protect you from bad booking.
I don't think it's possible tbh
Lashley would make nearly their entire roster look like pencil necked geeks, even more so then they already do
The only guys who can really match up with him physically like Wardlow, Brian Cage, Archer, Luchasaurus, Big Bill, etc have all been booked as complete jokes
He would be jobbing to Orange Cassidy as I'm sure that entire list I just rattled off already have
I mean, they have Kaun and flippy wannabe big guys like Cage lose all the damn time to guys and it breaks the immersion, so I understand that. A smaller guy can win if he's a submission expert or just vicious (Benoit/Angle) or if he's quick and elusive (Rey) but just flat out beating the guy is going to look ridiculous if there's no angle.
I don't think Tont has any interest in booking hosses. Has Keith has the best booking of all the big boys?
That's why I mentioned Wardlow, he's about the only "bigger" guy that's had any sort of coherent push with a focused angle. Lance Archer got some wins but the creative was aimless. It's not just wins, it's a creative thing for it to be successful long term.

Of course they dropped the ball with that in the end, so not the best example.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
@Jmare007 this show ain’t doing shyt until they announce a card

Yeah, like I said last week they are gonna struggle to get to 7k with a lot comps, they might not even get to 5k paid.

I think all the other advances for TV for September are under 1.5k too, shyt is looking dire as hell. That WBD deal better come fast to at least get the some positive news after All In :dead: