TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
What's so special about Ricky Starks? I liked when he knocked Edge off his square and made him look stupid, but other than that...
He's got the juice.

aew-ricky-starks.gif

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
What's so special about Ricky Starks? I liked when he knocked Edge off his square and made him look stupid, but other than that...

I mean, I admire his work in NWA Powwwerrr despite it being The Rock 'ish. Yet he had the potential. It showed in the early days of the Dub despite Jerikkko hogging up the videos.

Dude is basically Sammy without the douche and reckless moves.

But it's all gravy, my man's about to hit NXXXT like PAC hit Death Row and make money out the a$$hole :dame: :blessed:

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
That was another stupid AEW callback. They were trying to do this:

Nothing in that company is original. The commentary team even bit what was said during Becky & Bayley's match.
As far as the sequence, Toni Storm & Saraya are both way too unathletic, and way too uncoordinated to do it smoothly. They have less rhythm than that awful breakdancer from the Olympics.

:deadrose:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
564K for the go-home angle for your main event of the biggest PPV of the year :francis:
It's a trash angle and feud
I guess Swerve is a heel now but not really?
Tony fukked up
Osprey vs MJF should've been the main event
Match feels bigger in every way possible
Doesn't help Danielson has been absolutely dogshyt in building this match. Not one time has it felt like he really cares about winning
Like this entire story should be that he feels like his career is incomplete without winning that AEW title and this is his final chance to get it done. Like he's absolutely desperate to win that title with this being his only shot. But nope, damn near every interview this dweeb is like ":manny: if I win it's cool but if I lose that's ok too "

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Why I feel like we all on some blood vs crip shyt in the tsc? :deadrose:

Nah, that was Smackdown vs Raw, as it has a historic backdrop, bodies got caught, but the Sunday truce was put in effect for a PPV.

This shyt is basically the KKK vs Aryan Brotherhood :scust:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
the AEW stans on here always end up showing their true colors :manny:

more of them need to follow the lead of people like @jerniebert and enjoy the show and not take shyt so personally

Most AEW fans are cool. It’s just “Mr. Neutral” always throwing stones then hiding his hands

Last edited: