TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
They were trying to copy the vid below but they don't have the skill or timing to pull it off so it just looks dumb as hell :russ:

I knew I wasn't buggin when I saw that. I thought it was just Dub babble, but its the homage thing.

See, here's my gripes about hommage. AEW overdoes it and fails miserbly at it, and quite frankly less is more.

Case in point:

Call back to Phil's ROH days. Still gives me goosebumps.

Why do a spot that is in dire need of timing and head in the right track? I dig the hats off approach, but breh, between the "No Mercy" wrasslin game thing, the overdone storylines of the past, the invasion angles, CAN WE MOVE TO THE 21ST CENTURY :why:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

“where the best wrestle”

That was another stupid AEW callback. They were trying to do this:

Nothing in that company is original. The commentary team even bit what was said during Becky & Bayley's match.
As far as the sequence, Toni Storm & Saraya are both way too unathletic, and way too uncoordinated to do it smoothly. They have less rhythm than that awful breakdancer from the Olympics.

Last edited:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Imagine someone not knowing what the hell is going on and seeing these posts in sequence

Like, it's never that serious guys. :dead:
Creh got bushed for shameless derailing and y'all sitting here feeding him attention.

Don't let the terrorists win!!!:damn:

Last edited:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
the AEW stans on here always end up showing their true colors :manny:

more of them need to follow the lead of people like @jerniebert and enjoy the show and not take shyt so personally

Dudes more concerned with others liking shyt they like rather than actual enjoying their shyt

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
the AEW stans on here always end up showing their true colors :manny:

more of them need to follow the lead of people like @jerniebert and enjoy the show and not take shyt so personally
Remember the other day when the “neutral” mark crashed out on a koala over da playfights and got his 20k thread bushed :laff: