TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Mercedes has one of the worst finishers I've ever seen
It has not looked good a single time that it's landed
Feels like something you would come up with in SVR where you could put together multiple finishers and it looks janky as hell
She somehow found something worse than Bayley's Roseplant

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:francis: Can it hurt just to do a brainbuster type of DDT? The problem with Mone's finisher is that it's too loose, the opponent have to go into overtime to make the shyt look threatening, and there's too much going on just to slam the opponent on the mat.

If she wanted to show off her skills, she should do a lucha like submission. Like a 360 crossface. Call the shyt, "The Great Deposit". Goddamn, maybe I need to be All Elite just to fix up this "mess" :why:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
:francis: Can it hurt just to do a brainbuster type of DDT? The problem with Mone's finisher is that it's too loose, the opponent have to go into overtime to make the shyt look threatening, and there's too much going on just to slam the opponent on the mat.

If she wanted to show off her skills, she should do a lucha like submission. Like a 360 crossface. Call the shyt, "The Great Deposit". Goddamn, maybe I need to be All Elite just to fix up this "mess" :why:
I think it also matters on the size of the opponent

Someone like Zelina or Riho would take it well

Anybody bigger than Mercedes she’ll have problems :francis:

Last edited:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I think it also matter on the size of the opponent

Someone like Zelina or Riho would take it well

Anybody bigger than Mercedes she’ll have problems :francis:

Yeah hence why she should just use a submission finisher and just be done with it. I know she's scorching the earth trying to do a new thing, but at least Moxley kept most of his move set from the Fed.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

Say Max...you know the rest
kendrick-skip.gif

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Here's another thing about MidJaffieFoozey's patrotic gimmick. Its dumb as all hell and kinda becoming a crutch to double up on racial talking points. At least with the whole Zeb Colter/Jack Swagger gimmick (before they tone it down), it was legit talking points that made the country seem like hypocrites ala Muhammad Hassan. MJF just screaming racist bullshyt, MAGA talking points, and looking like a goofy redneck car dealer just throwing shyt against the wall to see if it sticks.

Learn from the king slapnut:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Yeah hence why she should just use a submission finisher and just be done with it. I know she's scorching the earth trying to do a new thing, but at least Moxley kept most of his move set from the Fed.
Her old submission was perfectly fine. Everything doesn't need a 630 double axel triple lindy twist. Most of the time, simple is better; and simple almost always looks more realistic.
For example, look at the Hurt Lock, or Bronson Reed's splash, the Sharpshooter, or Hobbs' s Spinebuster. All of those moves are as basic as they can be, but all of those moves are super over.
The Banks Statement used to get big pops, and it could probably get over again if Mercedes switched back to using it.