TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
This is the official anti-AEW thread of TSC now. I have retired from the conversation as it's not a conversation worth having. :mjgrin:

For the betterment of TSC as a whole, we don't need all of these threads..

Welcome brother. We already got your Tubi account set up so you don’t miss dynamite when WBD drops them.

denzel-washing-ton-handshake.gif

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Welcome brother. We already got your Tubi account set up so you don’t miss dynamite when WBD drops them.

denzel-washing-ton-handshake.gif
TK's post PPV media scrums praising Tubi would be :ohlawd:

He'd spend 10 minutes recapping the last few movies he saw and shyt. Would praise the network by saying they are playing more films with a higher than 30% RT score than before :wow:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I feel like I saw an article about Tubi wanting a wrestling product.

:patrice:
Supposedly they want their own original product
Like their own promotion, not just paying for broadcasting rights
Like a few years back they were interested in straight up purchasing MLW

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

See this is hilarious
If their backstage issue is total bullshyt, why did Britt get suspended?
It was acknowledged by basically everyone she was shoot suspended and no it was not a storyline reason

So something absolutely happened, now whether the details have been embellished is another thing entirely

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

See this is hilarious
If their backstage issue is total bullshyt, why did Britt get suspended?
It was acknowledged by basically everyone she was shoot suspended and no it was not a storyline reason

So something absolutely happened, now whether the details have been embellished is another thing entirely

Just cleanup on mjf's part, because parts of the story makes him look bad. MJF playing the semantics game.
He didnt barge in - report said he had permission to enter
screamed in the face one britt - i dont remember the report saying he screamed on her
I physically threatened her - Report never said anything about threats.
punched a wall in her vicinity - the report/rumor I read specifically said he didnt punch the wall anywhere close to her.
So if you take this at face value, while the ironman match was going on britt was burying it in the women's lockerroom.
Britt sounds unhinged as all in this story.
MJF's girl text him what was said and I guess tells him after the match as well.
MJF had permission to go into the women's lockerroom, by the women inside.
He punched a wall far away from Britt, like outside the lockeroom and down the hall.
Will confronted Britt about starting shyt.
HR reviewed the tape and said mjf did nothing wrong and suspended Britt.

So britt has no one to blame for being suspended and causing drama, but herself.

Also notice what he did leave out. His gf was mentioned throughout the story and he doesnt deny any of that. If this response is recent he probably doing this hoping the IWC/journalists pick up on it to drown out the crackbaby stuff :mjpls: