TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Didnt see this posted in here unless it was posted by someone I have on ignore

So if you take this at face value, while the ironman match was going on britt was burying it in the women's lockerroom.
Britt sounds unhinged as all in this story.
MJF's girl text him what was said and I guess tells him after the match as well.
MJF had permission to go into the women's lockerroom, by the women inside.
He punched a wall far away from Britt, like outside the lockeroom and down the hall.
Will confronted Britt about starting shyt.
HR reviewed the tape and said mjf did nothing wrong and suspended Britt.

So britt has no one to blame for being suspended and causing drama, but herself.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
When you realize the nikkas such as the OP on The Coli that engage in these fanboy wars are over 35 :mjlol:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

So if you take this at face value, while the ironman match was going on britt was burying it in the women's lockerroom.
MJF's girl text him what was said and I guess tells him after the match as well.
He punched a wall far away from Britt, like outside the lockeroom and down the hall.

So britt has no one to blame for being suspended and causing drama, but herself.

I still don't see any reason why Britt should've been suspended
She didn't like that their match/segment took up over half the 2 hour show so the fukk what? :mjlol:
How you gonna suspend someone for talking shyt but not someone else for punching a wall?

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I still don't see any reason why Britt should've been suspended
She didn't like that their match/segment took up over half the 2 hour show so the fukk what? :mjlol:
How you gonna suspend someone for talking shyt but not someone else for punching a wall?
She suspended for being a shyt starter basically and causing drama.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado

Yeah, folks shouldn't take what HR determined as any indication of wrong or right in this situation. This sounds like it was handled wrong at every step. If MJF wasnt who he was and Britt was still Tony's favorite the story could have just as likely resulted in mjf and his gf being suspended.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

Wait this dude has actual sources? Thought he was just a fan that faked shyt

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Bryan Danielson reveals he's open to working with Shane McMahon in AEW following his meeting with Tony Khan:

"I'm open to working with anybody. I don't have beef with anybody. 100% — It was interesting, because, Tony mentioned to me after the photo came out, 'I didn't want to tell you this before, but I met with Shane McMahon.' I was like, 'Yeah, I know. The picture is everywhere.'"

:mjlol:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Bryan Danielson reveals he's open to working with Shane McMahon in AEW following his meeting with Tony Khan:

"I'm open to working with anybody. I don't have beef with anybody. 100% — It was interesting, because, Tony mentioned to me after the photo came out, 'I didn't want to tell you this before, but I met with Shane McMahon.' I was like, 'Yeah, I know. The picture is everywhere.'"
Did TK seriously not know the photo already leaked online??? :mindblown: