TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
AEW fukking sucks and this dude gets no cheeks I hate this washed up promotion and every wrestler within it even Daniel Bryan what a fukkin loser ruin your legacy with some small dikk come troll holding your balls we already knew jon coxley sucked same thing with Caesar who still fukkin sucks like he missing two front teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 907

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
AEW fukking sucks and this dude gets no cheeks I hate this washed up promotion and every wrestler within it even Daniel Bryan what a fukkin loser ruin your legacy with some small dikk come troll holding your balls we already knew jon coxley sucked same thing with Caesar who still fukkin sucks like he missing two front teeth
:picard::dame:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
I thought since nobody attends the shows there was an outside chance that all these AEW fans muster up, get in formation and would tune in from their cheap piss stained satin couches and try to beat NXT but they've gave up too.

the packs lit, its over for them boys

It was personal to him way before that.

Will someone take his phone away already.

using his unwell mother to garner some sympathy and muster up some anti WWE tweets is pathetic
it's his mother, I'm sure the talent would have understood if the phone calls where ignored.

you know where this is going. he won't be able to help but have some sort of dig at Jade soon.
and he better start spending money before he angrily watches a couple of them boys go to WWE and look better presented over there instantly.

Last edited: