TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Not only that, but crehito needed a stretcher after getting tombstoned off the ropes. Breh, we've all seen the MAGA Bucks, Sammy Guevara, and Marko Stunt hop right up and keep fighting after taking that same move. Meanwhile, Garcia's stankin' ass was laid out like he got shot.

That whole ending of the show last night made Daniel Garcia look like a sucker.

Soft Kobe Bryant GIF
Damn they killed any type of credibility for him. Bad booking :snoop:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Damn they killed any type of credibility for him. Bad booking :snoop:
Tony Khan spent the last few weeks building up Daniel Garcia just to ruin him in less than 20 minutes. Tony could've used another wrestler (Baby Brian Knobbs was right there!) & protected Daniel Garcia.
It would've been easy. After the match, MJF could've kicked Garcia in the nuts or hit him with the ring. Magic Boy runs in to protect Garcia, and HE'S the one who gets beat up while Garcia is outside selling the low blow. After the jobber gets beat up, that's when you send out Ospreay to run off MJF.

Its Not Rocket Science Duh GIF

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Tony Khan spent the last few weeks building up Daniel Garcia just to ruin him in less than 20 minutes. Tony could've used another wrestler (Baby Brian Knobbs was right there!) & protected Daniel Garcia.
It would've been easy. After the match, MJF could've kicked Garcia in the nuts or hit him with the ring. Magic Boy runs in to protect Garcia, and HE'S the one who gets beat up while Garcia is outside selling the low blow. After the jobber gets beat up, that's when you send out Ospreay to run off MJF.

Its Not Rocket Science Duh GIF
I try to keep it cordial between both companies but it’s hard to consistently pull me with shyt like this. I YouTube all of bruv segments but bad booking throughout ruins it for me.

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Daniel Garcia is a natural babyface that people want to get behind. You use guys like Garcia to get heat for heels.

Garcia is going to super over when he gets back to get revenge on MJF.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I think Garcia probably needs a different look. Right now he looks like the bodega owners son.
He definitely needs an edge. He should probably grow a beard and see if Mike Santana left any bandanas or clothes in his old locker.
When Daniel Garcia comes back, he needs to be Super Dominican (or whatever he is); his dance isn't enough anymore.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
He definitely needs an edge. He should probably grow a beard and see if Mike Santana left any bandanas or clothes in his old locker.
When Daniel Garcia comes back, he needs to be Super Dominican (or whatever he is); his dance isn't enough anymore.
I think they should have an older rican or dominican or some lax dude come in and have them be his mentor or some shyt. Someone in the Paul Heyman role (easier said than done). I think theres a way bigger chance that Daniel Garcia ends up a star than fukking jungle boy.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I think they should have an older rican or dominican or some lax dude come in and have them be his mentor or some shyt. Someone in the Paul Heyman role (easier said than done). I think theres a way bigger chance that Daniel Garcia ends up a star than fukking jungle boy.
Let Eddie Kingston be Garcia's mouthpiece. Eddie is way better at talking than he is at wrestling. Ortiz can join them, too.