TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Ya mans priest just as transitional if we keepin it a stimulus check

:bryan:
We don’t care about no Damian Priest :rudy:

We’ve already discussed it in here. Nobody is going to care about him losing the belt. It is what it is. Swerve on the other hand.

giphy.gif

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Ya mans priest just as transitional if we keepin it a stimulus check

:bryan:

part of the issue is that typically on Dynamite you get 1 maybe 2 segments all show, so nobody ever comes across as THE focus or main storyline.

When you look at Priest, even though this will probably be a short reign for him, his group is the main focus on Raw and is involved in the main week to week storyline, so you get at least 2 or 3 segments of them plus an in ring promo from Damien.

With Swerve he might get a backstage promo and then his segment and thats it so if you're tuning in for the first few times, you wouldn't know that THIS is the main guy in the entire company, let alone one show. The last time they devoted a ton of time to anybody in AEW consistently was the few weeks they were trying to hammer home the Elite EVP takeover storyline and before that you gotta go back to MJF/Cole and all that stuff

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I was just talking shyt with Priest btw, I don’t actually think he’s transitional. I just think he has no real identity outside of Judgement Day, and he’s arguably the third most over member behind Dom and Finn.. we ain’t even gon count Rhea.. he’s presented as the leader but I don’t buy it. Every time he gets a mic, his swag shrinks..

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Breh roasts the merch stands at forbidden door 😭

Imagine going to one of the big 4 WWE PLE’s and there not being any Cody, Punk or Roman merch.
Ironically the only times I’ve seen a passable AEW merch stand was when Rhodes and Punk were still there.

I’ve witnessed this at several AEW shows I’ve attended. Always a bad look.
Yep I witnessed the same earlier this year smh

Last AEW event I attended earlier this year, the merch stand was atrocious.