TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Let Eddie Kingston be Garcia's mouthpiece. Eddie is way better at talking than he is at wrestling. Ortiz can join them, too.
Lowkey Eddie would light a fire under both of nem. In the land of Random Ass Stable Parings, this is one I wouldn’t have a problem with :manny:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Let Eddie Kingston be Garcia's mouthpiece. Eddie is way better at talking than he is at wrestling. Ortiz can join them, too.
Yea, that works. Garcia didnt have an edge issue when he had 2.0 and he has the same look now that he had then. He just had them two talking for him most the time and that made him look tough/threatening.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
If Daniel Garcia could be himself on the mic he would be straight

Bro is naturally charismatic, funny as hell, smokes mad weed, and he a hip hop . He probably posts on this site

:hubie:

When it comes to wrestlers I’ve met or chopped it with, I feel like him and Karrion Kross the two most miscast nikkas in the industry. They both cool, iced chain wearing wavy nikkas when they not on tv

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Snowman at the All White Party :skip:

stream

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

Bro is naturally charismatic, funny as hell, smokes mad weed, and he a hip hop . He probably posts on this site

When it comes to wrestlers I’ve met or chopped it with, I feel like him and Karrion Kross the two most miscast nikkas in the industry. They both cool, iced chain wearing wavy nikkas when they not on tv

For that to happen he’s gonna have to experiment a lot more. Threw shyt at the wall until something sticks. He strikes me as a guy that would be incredibly hard to teach how to talk. And I like Garcia and love his dancing btw lol.

Lucha Vandross

Rhythm & High Spots
Daps

Had me up until KKkross :mjpls: