TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I heard a specific someone is trying to get under my skin. But it won’t work. I’ve matured. So be gone craccer :mjpls:
That fakkit is butt hurt that you referred to him in this thread :mjlol: just goes to show how much of a hypocrite he is because he responds to a lot of my posts in his threads because he’s too shook to come back to any of mine. He ends up confusing people who don’t know WTF he’s talking about because he comes across as a homeless person mumbling to himself on the street. :pachaha:

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
That fakkit is butt hurt that you referred to him in this thread :mjlol: just goes to show how much of a hypocrite he is because he responds to a lot of my posts in his threads because he’s too shook to come back to any of mine. He ends up confusing people who don’t know WTF he’s talking about because he comes across as a homeless person mumbling to himself on the street. :pachaha:
Yep he’s triggered :pachaha:

What’s wild is I’m enemy number 1 to the Jungle Boy brigade & they’re all non black :mjpls:

We both have each other on ignore but yet he keep speaking on me. Knowing I can’t defend myself due to not having access to his thread. Using homophobic slurs. I honestly feel offended as a straight male:mjpls:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
So seems the buddy injury may have been a work because him and rhea getting married soon or something? Idk could just be iwc ppl theorizing:jbhmm:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Unfortunate that his friend was bullied. But him not getting a date to prom and then MJF doing it to "make everyone feel stupid" doesn't make any sense. Also the "hate everyone equally" is corny beyond belief.

he got blowback for posting that corny "Ha ha your dad left to get cigarettes and never came back" shyt a few days ago so he had to post something pandering to change the narrative

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps

What a nice guy

IMG-3393.jpg

Why tf he even post that :mjlol: