TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Nah I just be fukking with him cause he gets emotional over anything negative regarding Aew:mjlol:

Cattle negs me & @Saysumthinfunnymike put me on ignore so I can’t see his threads :deadrose:
Change your name to Retarded Papi because you can’t tell when someone is putting people on blast. You and Bradley had to have been dropped on your heads or ate too many paint chips. So damn retarded. :dead:

I ain’t even gonna respond back to you because you’re a childish bytch just like the other guy. Have fun dikk riding your daddy Triple H.

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Change your name to Retarded Papi because you can’t tell when someone is putting people on blast. You and Bradley had to have been dropped on your heads or ate too many paint chips. So damn retarded. :dead:

I ain’t even gonna respond back to you because you’re a childish bytch just like the other guy. Have fun dikk riding your daddy Triple H.
Wow… didn’t bother to read all that. Figured I’d give you what you want. My attention:wow:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

WWE got more people to show up for a fukking pre show than AEW does for a Dynamite:laff:

AEW probably does need to start touring more internationally.

Even TNA was getting close to 10k overseas at one point.

Much better than doing however many straight shows they’re about to do in Dallas.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

WWE got more people to show up for a fukking pre show than AEW does for a Dynamite:laff:

Look at triple h, he can't even go 1 day without trying to take a jab at Tony Khan. Why can't he just do him and live his life without worrying what aew is doing? He needed to show Tony what a crowd looks like. He should probably focus more on the quality of their matches instead. When was the last time cagematch even gave them 4 stars for a match? Absolutely pathetic.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Idk why yall steady going on about views and attendance. TK said he does what he does for the sickos like him. Im sure he is completely happy with the attendance and viewership numbers because those are his sicko brethren. :troll: