TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
0-DE2-BABE-06-E6-49-C6-A112-6-F1773-FFABC9.jpg

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
How does he know what going on in the locker room? I thought "Dragon" was the locker room hall monitor?
Just did that interview with Mizark. Probably heard all of the fucckery.

Not to mention all the public shyt thats general knowledge like

Punk/The Elite
Punk/Perry
Andrade/Sammy
Miro’s last threee years :francis:
Britt and her beefs
Etc.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
How does he know what going on in the locker room?
How do people keep asking this question? (People were asking this left and right on Twitter when Taker first talked about this)
AEW has a roster full of ex-WWE guys a lot of them old as fukk that have known the Undertaker for like a decade+
He can just talk to the talent about that shyt, I would imagine he's such more informed about backstage happenings there than any random dirt sheet

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
How do people keep asking this question? (People were asking this left and right on Twitter when Taker first talked about this)
AEW has a roster full of ex-WWE guys a lot of them old as fukk that have known the Undertaker for like a decade+
He can just talk to the talent about that shyt, I would imagine he's such more informed about backstage happenings there than any random dirt sheet

They said the same thing about Cornette as if Jim Ross and arn anderson werent his friends since the 80s. Also how many of those wrestlers could be absolute imbeciles? I bet 70% of them know tony is a mark and laugh behind his back.