TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Nah just wanted to let you know what it is. That’s all. Have a good day youngn :mjgrin:
I don’t even post on here, but you came running into this thread to mention me to all your fellow marks. You’re a clown ass bytch, son. :mjlol:

Funny thing is you never talked shyt to you in the past, but you tossed on your cape to be captain save a mark. Who’s really in Their feelings? :dead:

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
I don’t even post on here, but you came running into this thread to mention me to all your fellow marks. You’re a clown ass bytch, son. :mjlol:

Funny thing is you never talked shyt to you in the past, but you tossed on your cape to be captain save a mark. Who’s really in Their feelings? :dead:
You still running your mouth? Triggered :wow:

I love this shyt. Pissing off all the real graps cacs/mexicans :mjgrin:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Serious answer is Punk, Cena, Reigns, or Cody, that’s it, that’s all. (I say Cody knowing he didn’t do it for NXT, but it would obviously be different)
I was thinking, and maybe Dom, too, it’s been a long time since I have heard the kind of genuine heat he has been getting.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
IMG-5410.jpg
We had a big angle planned for AEW Starrcade with the Devil mask dude, but he came in without a tan, looking unmotivated and that just didn't work for me brother. :troll:

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
That fakkit been getting shytted on all week :mjlol:

I hope he’s not PM’ing you like a scorned little girl like he did with me :hhh:
Nah I just be fukking with him cause he gets emotional over anything negative regarding Aew:mjlol:

Cattle negs me & @Saysumthinfunnymike put me on ignore so I can’t see his threads :deadrose: