TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I actually think Swerve is gonna win that match and face MJF in Wembley :manny: we'll see
Since Swerve keeps mentioning Jungle Boy, I think the Great Value N.W.O. will interfere & cause a no contest.
The downside is that Swerve & Ospreay will have to sell getting beat down by 12 year olds.
I think Swerve will lose his belt at Wembley, and the DEI Era will officially be over.

itiswhatitis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Go ahead and make that mistake if you want to lil bro. It was light hearted banter before, don't make me put my foot on your neck because you want to get sassy.

Another nikka on a message board talking tough. Mane talking about putting his “foot on my neck”…

“Yeah I was online earlier talking shyt and some nikka named LordDeathwatch call himself telling me he gonna put his foot on my neck. I had to go run and get the strap because I know my IP address is in trouble!”:sadcam:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
It was about 20-40 minutes before they come on air so they’re running a Nyla Rose dark match. My black ass wasn’t about to watch that shyt so I’m heading to the bar they have for the floor seats. Tony ass is free roaming and walking the floor (weird but whatever). So as he walks pass me going the opposite direction I looked his ass in his face and said “What’s up , Tony” and extend my hand out. He responded short with a sassy “Hey”, walked past leaving me hanging.
Tf you tryna shake his hand for? Especially in covid times :dahell:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
The ONE time AEW Security would have been called and actually picked up a W.:picard:

Another nikka on a message board talking tough. Mane talking about putting his “foot on my neck”…

“Yeah I was online earlier talking shyt and some nikka named LordDeathwatch call himself telling me he gonna put his foot on my neck. I had to go run and get the strap because I know my IP address is in trouble!”:sadcam:

Brehs brehs brehs, there’s no need for violence. You’re both neckbeards.

2ae

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

The white boy humor is strong in this post, trying hard as hell to play it off with some elementary school level Reddit "lol ur name" shyt. If you ain't have nothing to say then don't bother quoting me in the first place lil bro.

Got your feelings hurt because a man you never met but are a fan of wouldn't hold your hand in a post COVID world crehs. Be the only MF lame enough to get left hanging by TK and then broadcast your L on Al Gore's Internet.
:mjlol:

itiswhatitis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The white boy humor is strong in this post, trying hard as hell to play it off with some elementary school level Reddit "lol ur name" shyt. If you ain't have nothing to say then don't bother quoting me in the first place lil bro.

Got your feelings hurt because a man you never met but are a fan of wouldn't hold your hand in a post COVID world crehs. Be the only MF lame enough to get left hanging by TK and then broadcast your L on Al Gore's Internet.
:mjlol:
White Boy humor but name dropping Reddit, COVID and using 2012 black twitter phrases lets me know this mane a cornball. Probably one of them lame nikkas that was a token that tried to overt his blackness around the wypipo but bytch up around real nikkas. You tried to be slick and throw a shot, so you get one back. So who really in they feelings?

Might wanna sit this one out champ

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
White Boy humor but name dropping Reddit, COVID and using 2012 black twitter phrases lets me know this mane a cornball. Probably one of them lame nikkas that was a token that tried to overt his blackness around the wypipo but bytch up around real nikkas. You tried to be slick and throw a shot, so you get one back. So who really in they feelings?

Might wanna sit this one out champ
So you really just wasted my time typing a paragraph just to do a watered down remedial version of my post? That deflection shyt don't work when I've been verified and known by Staff to known and respected members across this entire board, you got nothing.

Stay out my mentions because you won't be getting any more of the attention you need from me fukk niigga.

itiswhatitis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you really just wasted my time typing a paragraph just to do a watered down remedial version of my post? That deflection shyt don't work when I've been verified and known by Staff to known and respected members across this entire board, you got nothing.

Stay out my mentions because you won't be getting any more of the attention you need from me fukk niigga.

You seeking validation and respect from nikkas on a message board further validates your cornball status. This shyt is entertainment for me to pass time. This shyt is your life. No wonder a lot of y'all relate to Tony Khan.

Imma see if my lack of “Coli cred” will be a factor in obtaining a line of business credit, or a mortgage… this mane a clown
:russ: