TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
But It's time to call it what it is... The Young Bucks hijacked Tonys company(in real life). They turned it into a indie show with a high TV show budget and doing nothing but putting themselves over as dominant.

They ran the veterans who understand business and drawing Casuals (Cody, Punk) out and now they seized full Kliq control of Tony Ship and it's sinking. Tony being too much of a puzzy not doing anything about it

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I don't get how current aew is materially different than the bulk of AEW's existence. The proposition was that Robbie Handspring, Haruto Sato, random WWE castoffs, and the young bucks doing moves every week and not being WWE was enough.

I think people were operating under the assumption that things would improve over time. But it’s been 5 years and people are basically burnt out on wrassling for the sake of wrassling. If people want to see random bouts there’s legit combat sports for that. Now if that’s direction you going then go all the way then. Dim the lights, get a serious commentating team, and do it the right way.
AEW now and AEW the first two years are different imo because of how things mostly flowed and the stories were good and consistent.

TNT/TBS used to give them an hour to hype their coming PPVs usually after the Dynamite before the PPV. Haven't seen one of those type shows in forever.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
But It's time to call it what it is... The Young Bucks hijacked Tonys company(in real life). They turned it into a indie show with a high TV show budget and doing nothing but putting themselves over as dominant.

They ran the veterans who understand business and drawing Casuals (Cody, Punk) out and now they seized full Kliq control of Tony Ship and it's sinking. Tony being too much of a puzzy not doing anything about it
Y'all need to stop shooting this weirdo bail like he's just standing in the corner going awww shucks. It's weird the kid gloves he gets

He's the one with the final say so the shyt falls on him. Did Mercedes hijack the company too? He thinks the shyt he's doing is good because he's got no idea what he's doing and for the first time doesn't have any free agents left to sign, and the ones he just signed have been exposed for having no clue what they're doing outside Japan or WWE

When it's all said and done he's gonna be looked at just like Russo, doing long term damage to the business. Nobody will be talking about the Bucks when it comes out that networks don't want to touch wrestling if it's not WWE, it's too risky. They'll be talking about the billionaire's kid that paid for everything out of pocket and still imploded

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Nobody thinks that Kenny is mad that Dave constantly disrespected his favorite wrestler?
Whats the story here?
doing long term damage to the business
My instinct was to call this a reach but then I considered that you might be referring to Tony harming the perception that a number two company can be viable and you might be right.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
There are a lot of after match run ins.
Too many.
Tony Khan needs to realize that post match run-ins mean nothing when they happen all the time.
Neither do promo interruptions. AEW promos get interrupted so often in AEW, that the wrestler who is speaking sometimes visibly waits to be cut off by his/her opponent.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Meltzer and Alvarez going in on AEW has got the fans kinda tweaking online

Appearently Chris Legentil has everyone on the payroll now according to the Dub Stans

That dude has become like the fukkin boogieman (not the worm eating one) to that fanbase, he’s turned them into goddamn QAnon level conspiracy theorists because he does his job properly. Most wrestling fans have very little real life experience

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Too many.
Tony Khan needs to realize that post match run-ins mean nothing when they happen all the time.
Neither do promo interruptions. AEW promos get interrupted so often in AEW, that the wrestler who is speaking sometimes visibly waits to be cut off by his/her opponent.
When Homicide did a run-in on a random Dynamite like 2-3 years ago and hasn't been seen in AEW since :dead:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
When Homicide did a run-in on a random Dynamite like 2-3 years ago and hasn't been seen in AEW since :dead:
I forgot about that. :ohhh: I wonder why Homicide wasn't ever brought back.

Actually, I think I know why we never saw Homicide in AEW again.
Tony Khan Aew GIF - Tony Khan Aew My Life Was In Danger GIFs

drifter

Superstar
Daps
My instinct was to call this a reach but then I considered that you might be referring to Tony harming the perception that a number two company can be viable and you might be right.
It's in the post. There's a reason it was almost 20 years before another show was on a major network (Spike wasn't one lol), other old heads & Cornette talk about it all the time, it's not a reach, networks don't want anything to do with wrestling for the most part. Hard to market and adults in attendance act like kids and need to be censored. The reason there's another show at all is for stuff nothing to do with wrestling, he went to a christmas party because his dad has friends over there, not bc AEW existed for years with a strong track record and just needed a shot

Networks look at trends to green light shows, if the last thing they see is x wrestling company not WWE losing half the audience in 5 years on Turner while WWE grew, why would I give TNA or MLW any money? Look at NWA if you need more proof lol, 1 mistake on a PPV not even on their network and CW would rather have WWE developmental for 30 million just because it's a WWE show

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Dave has never given Kurt Angle 5 stars and always made excuses for why. Kenny is Kurt Angle Stan..
Ah, I didn't know Kenny was a Kurt stan. Don't blame him. Dave doesn't fukk with him cause he didn't do business in Japan. I've seen him doing his hemming and hawking saying stupid shyt like, “I've given him a lot of four stars which is basically five.” which makes even less sense now that he's handing out six stars.