TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Mans started posting random high schoolers doing ‘aew dances’ and shyt was a wrap

On the subject on the video though; we been saying pretty much the same shyt in this thread for a while. Nobody ever changes or gets actually elevated. Tony’s idea of elevating somebody is giving them a belt and booking them the exact same way they were being booked prior to getting the belt. Then you have people like Moxley that have been doing the exact same act since they showed up
VERY few exceptions.

Skye Blue jumps out to me
Toni Storm

Not many I can think of on the mens side. I’ll say Swerve & MJF…..And then….:patrice:

Silkk

Daps
For the sake of their careers young MFs like Sammy, Garcia, Starks, Hobbs, etc. fasho need to be making that NXT jump

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
For the sake of their careers young MFs like Sammy, Garcia, Starks, Hobbs, etc. fasho need to be making that NXT jump

Too many vets telling them to stay when they don't have their best interest in mind

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
IMG-5448.jpg

Papa Shad needs to take away the check book.. 200 wrestlers? 😵‍💫

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
VERY few exceptions.

Skye Blue jumps out to me
Toni Storm

Not many I can think of on the mens side. I’ll say Swerve & MJF…..And then….:patrice:
I guess you could count Jericho too but he gets free rein to do whatever with his character and booking. It’s crazy as hell to me that orange Cassidy been doing the exact same act for almost 5 years with no tweaks

Silkk

Daps
I guess you could count Jericho too but he gets free rein to do whatever with his character and booking. It’s crazy as hell to me that orange Cassidy been doing the exact same act for almost 5 years with no tweaks
Count Jericho for what? All the individual gimmick changes have been :trash:

I liked the JAS and Inner Circle though. Thought those stables did a good job elevating the lower guys, Especially Sammy and Garcia. AEW just finds it impossible to maintain people's momentum or finally get them over the hump.

Jericho and Garcia never had a match to pay off all that story they built with Bryan, And Jericho/Sammy only had that one match that I don't even remember tbh.

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Count Jericho for what? All the individual gimmick changes have been :trash:

I liked the JAS and Inner Circle though. Thought those stables did a good job elevating the lower guys, Especially Sammy and Garcia. AEW just finds it impossible to maintain people's momentum or finally get them over the hump.

Jericho and Garcia never had a match to pay off all that story they built with Bryan, And Jericho/Sammy only had that one match that I don't even remember tbh.
For changing gimmicks lol. I ain’t say they were good but he at least does switch shyt up

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
This just came across my timeline:

That video was dope, and it made me think...
If Shane TayGOAT were six inches shorter, 180 pounds lighter, didn't have a real boxing background, and wasn't melanated, he'd be a 2X AEW World champion by now.
:ehh:

you just described Wardlow and Murderhawk.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Meltzer and Alvarez going in on AEW has got the fans kinda tweaking online

Appearently Chris Legentil has everyone on the payroll now according to the Dub Stans

Nah Meltzer still drinking the Kool-Aid, but Alvarez been trashing them