TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Was gonna come in and try to shoot them some bail but damn….

Bucks either shrunk, wear some big ass lifts, or just normally use the best angles to look taller cause all them boys looking like 5’3” in that pic
You can tell that they're small because the red suit MAGA Buck is wearing a size 3 children's shoe.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

Put some respeck on dalton he brings the real graps :ufdup:
cgRhaIU.gif
toZn7zL.gif

Also posting this one because I ran across it lookin for my dalton gifs :mjlol:
WjpauLF.gif

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'll shoot Tony Khan some bail since he's a tiny wimp, and probably afraid of confrontation.
My question is why dafuq are Hobbs, Starks, Taylor, & the old-school vets letting those little dorks run the lockerroom?
:jbhmm:
They saw what happened when pepsi man called them out. They’d get sent home, have meltzer and alvarez saying they’re a problem etc

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps

Da hell is TK doing with Bryan :wtf:

Seems like they just be throwing him in shyt whenever they hit a creative block smh

I was live at that show, and half the muhfukkas there thought he was legit injured and on the brink of death….how you book a traumatic injury angle that has the man convulsing in the ring, leaning on his real life injury concerns….then randomly throw him in a hardcore 8 man anarchy in the arena match with no explanation 3 weeks later :russ: