TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

bushlaugh.png

But the marks tried to tell me their storyline is fire lmao

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps

:francis: And I don’t wanna hear the whole “stacked roster” excuse

that "stacked roster" stuff is laughable when they are still performing in front of 1/3 full crowds and ratings are stagnant as hell, if the roster was as stacked as people claimed, the business would reflect that. A "bloated roster" is more accurate. Right now its a bunch of B to B+ level players on a roster lacking a true transcendent superstar.

It's like that Nets team before KD/Kyrie showed up with DAngelo Russell and Spencer Dinwiddie etc, all a bunch of just solid guys producing a record barely above .500

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

:francis: And I don’t wanna hear the whole “stacked roster” excuse

that "stacked roster" stuff is laughable when they are still performing in front of 1/3 full crowds and ratings are stagnant as hell, if the roster was as stacked as people claimed, the business would reflect that. A "bloated roster" is more accurate. Right now its a bunch of B to B+ level players on a roster lacking a true transcendent superstar.

It's like that Nets team before KD/Kyrie showed up with DAngelo Russell and Spencer Dinwiddie etc, all a bunch of just solid guys producing a record barely above .500
The roster is definitely stacked….

But it doesn’t even count when he books shyt like that collision card from the past Saturday. Five straight fukking bum ass squash matches but Starks can’t get booked :snoop:

horizon

Veteran
Daps
2 hours of Dynamite, 2 hours of Collision, and he's better than this but even 1 hour of Rampage

That's more than enough time to put Ricky Starks on television

:snoop: