TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

itiswhatitis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's because Tony said he is better at this than Bischoff was and that he'll not make the same mistakes that made wcw go out of business. Bischoff is personally offended by that for good reason, since bad booking wasn't THE reason wcw failed, and Tony completely discounts that and blames it on Bischoff....

...while drawing emptier houses, lower ratings, and lower buyrate to even 2000 WCW.

Bischoff has been clear about this a couple times, including on Konnan's podcast a few times.

This. The “If Ted Turner knew half about wrestling that I knew” comment turned Bischoff off.

Edit: the post above 👆🏽

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
How did this feud even start? Was it just because Bischoff went on WWE tv after appearing Dynamite? Or was it due to something else?
Tony Khan has said that he respects Cornette's criticisms, but Tony legitimately hates Bischoff, who has been arguably kinder towards AEW than Cornette ever was.

I think Bischoff was expecting a job after his lone AEW appearance. After that, he's done nothing but bad mouth AEW and Tony. Something must've happened at that pandemic taping.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Turner getting into the "wrasslin" business honestly saved the business in general:

• It gave wrestling fans an alternative from the Yawker content
  • It helped a failing NWA get a second chance to thrive
  • It legitimized the direction of wrestling on a "sports" like presentation (compared to WWF which was mostly going for the celeb/Hollywood approach)
The fact that the pencil neck geek said out of his mouth of how Turner did not know half about wrestling, while not minding being second fiddle to Big Bang Theory is honestly gross AF. This is coming from a 6:05pm mark :wow:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
This. The “If Ted Turner knew half about wrestling that I knew” comment turned Bischoff off.

Edit: the post above 👆🏽
“We’ve got a great Nitro for you tonight. Glacier will defend the WCW Championship in a Ladder Match vs Alex Wright. Plus we’ll hear from Goldberg after his loss to Juventud Guerrera in the Pat Patterson Classic”

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
“We’ve got a great Nitro for you tonight. Glacier will defend the WCW Championship in a Ladder Match vs Alex Wright. Plus we’ll hear from Goldberg after his loss to Juventud Guerrera in the Pat Patterson Classic”
PLUS A HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT FROM TED TURNER AT THE END OF THE SHOW :krs:

8ktqn8.jpg
:blessed:
:martin:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
:wow: Looking forward to El Dandy vs Bret Hart in a random light tub death match because they don't trust each other and they are not friends.
I can't wait for Rampage for Lenny Lane to defend the International title...he's super good and popular because he GOES OUT THERE, EVERY NIGHT, DAY IN AND DAY OUT, AND GIVES IT HIS ALL FOR THE FANS, BECAUSE HE LOVES THIS BUSINESS :damn:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I can't wait for Rampage for Lenny Lane to defend the International title...he's super good and popular because he GOES OUT THERE, EVERY NIGHT, DAY IN AND DAY OUT, AND GIVES IT HIS ALL FOR THE FANS, BECAUSE HE LOVES THIS BUSINESS :damn:

Young Joey: "I don't know who this guy is"

WCW Breh: "STFU YOU WWF MARK! DO YULE KNOW HOW TO USE AOL IDIOT?! DO YOUR HOMEWORK AND TAPE COLLECT WITH YOUR BROKE NATION OF DOMINATION FANNY PACK HAVING ASS!"

• Haha
Reactions: XII

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
When Lodi suddenly turns on Lenny Lane because Lenny didn't say "God bless you" that time when Lodi sneezed in the third grade.
Cinema.

Carl Chef Kiss GIF - Carl Chef Kiss Delicious GIFs

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Khan legit thinks he's smarter than the people who ran WCW, especially Bischoff, and that offends him. And Khan continues to shyt on him in the public for really no reason. He refuses to take advice and booking guidance from wrestling OGs who are there according to a lot who were there and left.
If only he went to Eastern Michigan, only then would he know how to run a business. :mjcry: