TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Baby Khan only has two storylines right now and its for the AEW men's and women's belt. And it's god awful. :mjlol:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Lash Leroux was my dude as a kid.

A spot/flippy dude with a unique character. (MIA was also low key the GOAT stable :yes:)

Growing up on X-Men TAS, dude reminded me of Gambit. 🤣

corporal cajun and Lt loco were my nikkas man

MIA might have been my first favorite wrestlers lmao.. I was new to wrestling and they seemed cool

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mjf had a fukked up shoulder and took the muscle buster on the hardest part of the ring, and it took Joe to a 2.9 count

Come on
I can't tell if Joe was joking in that clip or if he genuinely didn't like it, thought it was f-d up and couldn't say anything because of the environment backstage, but its crazy to have a guy kick out on your finisher at 1 when you're world champion and there's such a difference in status.

Remember Bobby Fish kicking out of Punk's finisher at 1 and then trying to fight the pin and later going online and whining about how Punk got him fired because he takes himself too seriously and tried to make it about how Punk sucked at UFC so that is why he shouldn't have to do it?

What main event top draw would be OK with some mid carder kicking out of their finisher and fighting a pin lol