TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I never thought of it like that :ohhh: that explains the obsession of All Friends :mindblown:

Breh the dude oozes insecurities. Think about this (I may ruffle some TSC brehs feathers, but the proof is in the pudding). Wrestling is a form for folks that felt like outcasts. In this case, you have a son of a billionaire, going through school and life trying to find himself. People joked about his awkward ways, girls won't fukk him, and everybody used him for his money.

Wrestling became his vice, his outlet, and more so his comfort zone. The bond between wrestlers, the history, and the craftsmanship is something to be desired from folks like Khan. The moment he saw that there was an opening for a potential chance of being in the wrasslin business, he jumped on it expeditiously. And thus the feelings of the past comes with the booking:

• Why WWE booking these muscle headed fukks instead of Shannon Moore?
  • Why ROH not on top, while WWE is ahead of the curve?
  • Why couldn't Vince McMahon die in that car explosion
  • I miss Chris Benoit :(
These feelings are spewed upon the booking. Hence, why Edge is wrestling some pencil neck geek, and wrestlers like WarGOAT getting put into tired ass stables. And this goes beyond Khan. McMahon booked his trauma through his shows because deep inside he wanted to not only be a wrestler, but a movie star...yet in the past of living in a trailer park in North Carolina and being a failure with various ventures beyond wrestling, he became bitter and put his pain into the book.

Vince Russo was stuck in a rental store and books like a crash dummy, because he wanted to be the next great director of Full Moon.

Cornette booked how he wanted the territories to go.

Heyman books out of frustration with his time in WCW.

The list goes on. Hell, Trips book like his time in WCW along with the feedback of the IWC as sort of a fukk you to them and Vince. It's all apart from tramua, memories and desires with bookers. And further proves that wrestling will never change because everybody involved in the industry is stuck in a past of hurt and regret.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't worry brehs. Snowman has a lot more money than the Crocketts. He's not going to take this shyt lying down!
WWE ..."we just sold one show brand for 5 billion dollars." (yes I know there's also streaming of historic content) but Tony not making no 5 billion dollar deal with streaming for just Dynamite with ROH included

:lolbron:

The levels to this
:dead:
The reasons they stacked Cody, Punk, Rollins, Rhea on one brand...

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

#bookeroftheyear

I saw this on the YouTube highlights and was like....

giphy-downsized.gif

...and they all Trios champs. I thought they was booking a unification angle for a second...but WTF?

Again, ya'll wanted Jay White to go here instead of the WWE so bad.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I saw this on the YouTube highlights and was like....

giphy-downsized.gif

...and they all Trios champs. I thought they was booking a unification angle for a second...but WTF?

Again, ya'll wanted Jay White to go here instead of the WWE so bad.
They’ll have Okada doing similar shyt soon enough.

cd5f678646a52f6a56dc4e5a43a83b3d0f5b029a.gifv