TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I can't tell if Joe was joking in that clip or if he genuinely didn't like it, thought it was f-d up and couldn't say anything because of the environment backstage, but its crazy to have a guy kick out on your finisher at 1 when you're world champion and there's such a difference in status.

Remember Bobby Fish kicking out of Punk's finisher at 1 and then trying to fight the pin and later going online and whining about how Punk got him fired because he takes himself too seriously and tried to make it about how Punk sucked at UFC so that is why he shouldn't have to do it?

What main event top draw would be OK with some mid carder kicking out of their finisher and fighting a pin lol
Joe was definitely trolling.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Got beat by the housewives

IMG-5003.jpg

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps

lol @ the drop off for the overrun

people didn’t give af to see how it ended almost landed them in the 600k’s:mjlol:

:mjlol: @ you ducking Vince thread.

:mjlol: @ you posting by yourself in this thread

Don't run away now. Daddy needs support so take your ass to the other thread and defend your old sick fart. :sas1:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Posting by myself in a thread with 2,633 posts yet I only account for 338 of em. Make it make sense. :mjlol:

:umad:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
So you’re upset because I’m not “defending” Vince? :laff:

Why would I waste my time defending him over allegations being made by some thot who got mad that the money stopped rolling in for her? I know he’s already been found guilty by the fake outrage mob but it don’t mean shyt until you can prove it in court. Thankfully we are all still owed due process and abide by the justice system, not scorned internet marks like you.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
So you’re upset because I’m not “defending” Vince? :laff:

Why would I waste my time defending him over allegations being made by some thot who got mad that the money stopped rolling in for her? I know he’s already been found guilty by the fake outrage mob but it don’t mean shyt until you can prove it in court. Thankfully we are all still owed due process and abide by the justice system, not scorned internet marks like you.
In other words...

tenor.gif

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

lol @ the drop off for the overrun

people didn’t give af to see how it ended almost landed them in the 600k’s:mjlol:

Tony knows that most of his rating bumps are fishing off of other tv shows. Meanwhile their stars they ran off bumped RAW to 1.9 just on screen talking in the DEAD SPOT. They put them on at around 10pm, which is usually when RAW falls off but they still brought in ratings.

Last edited: