TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Screen-Shot-2021-12-31-at-4.25.58-PM-565x365.png

:skip:
The same Megha that got removed from her role for allegedly smashing rasslers. Snowman lucky if anybody black signed with him after this and the Gresham stuff. He got off real light with this bs.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

the marks are trying to tell me this was 6k people? no wonder they fell for Tony’s 80k at wembley propaganda 💀

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
I mean that looks like 5729 to me, it's just weird that it's being used as some "spike the football" moment for AEW fans, that number isn't impressive at all.

It's actually less than the WWE Baltimore house show from the other night they ran opposite the MSG show, and that was the weakest attendance of all of these holiday house shows so far

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I mean that looks like 5729 to me, it's just weird that it's being used as some "spike the football" moment for AEW fans, that number isn't impressive at all.

It's actually less than the WWE Baltimore house show from the other night they ran opposite the MSG show, and that was the weakest attendance of all of these holiday house shows so far
It's impressive for a secondary promotion which is what AEW is. Trying to be like the WWE is what had them in half empty arenas, whereas at least they don't have to darken the arenas as much as they have been. You're right though that this shouldn't be a flex moment since it's an admission of not being able to fill bigger arenas anymore.

the marks are trying to tell me this was 6k people? no wonder they fell for Tony’s 80k at wembley propaganda 💀

I think that's close to 6k, they just don't need to brag since the last WWE house show this week in Baltimore did a bigger number.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
It's clear that he's scared about a potential WWE/WBD partnership, which is why he's been so erratic this year. I guarantee you there's nowhere near the interest he's claiming.
WBD was the only play he had. If there was interest from other companies, Meltzer and SRS would be all over it. TK’s a dumb fukk for putting all his stock in WBD.

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
WBD was the only play he had. If there was interest from other companies, Meltzer and SRS would be all over it. TK’s a dumb fukk for putting all his stock in WBD.

Trust David Zaslav brehs, seriously seeing all the cost cutting moves without any care for optics or perception should’ve instantly concerned Tony. But he’s not about business clearly lol