TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
All race shyt on their own, everyone shyts on each other. It’s not one race’s issue when the world continuously shyts on each other.

I already know you were addressing me and couldn’t even quote me. The only thing people should be concerned about is how they’re treated by the next person they meet regardless of the color of their skin.

And I’m not the type of “cac” that you have hatred toward, so save your energy for the real white devil. :russell:
You can’t speak on this. Fall back

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
It's fukked up. I love him in ring but he's an habitual :mjpls:line stepper with many of the surroundings outside of the ring.

Square biz, mans cold in the ring since his CZDub days, but lord have mercy...I got to treat his matches like a silent film :scust:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Sighs....

There's a difference between getting "shytted on", versus experiencing:

• Being called the "n" word not once but twice
  • Seeing your wife get treated like shyt because she was in pain in the hospital, while going through labor
  • Being a part of the night crew (IYKYK)
  • Having a white person turn their nose up at you because you were trying to help them, only for the exact same person to go to the white co worker
  • Your own wife getting fired because she did not want to be the "good one"
  • Your own son getting treated like the "good one"
  • Experiencing the "good one" treatment at a young age
  • Having folks judge my family and I when we were homeless, instead of realizing that shyt happens and we all fall on bad times
And countless other moments that would fill up this entire thread. Yes, we as people experience pain and judgement, but breh...they are literally changing laws and fukking up the entire world just to stop a black person from progressing. I say this as a black man, damn the gimmick.

This issue involving Swerve striking nerves because black women in general forever getting shytted on, and we are in a time when the shyt is blatant (as folks can see in the wrestling industry).

So respecially, I can't agree with this statement. Swerve is a fukking idiot, and the fact that heads are dying on hills for a black male to be giddy about a corny ass rap bar for black women that always ends up the butt-end of the joke on all forms of humanity, is just odd as all hell.

Another thing, "c00n" being used around these parts kinda weirding me the fukk out because this side of the train tracks is cac haven with a twang of blackness (which most heads moved onto "real sports").

Anywho, it's fukking Christmas brehs...put the nonsense to the side until Tuesday atleast :francis:
In no way was I defending what he said. I even said it was a bad look for dude to say some dumb shyt like that.

My point in the OG post was to give props to Swerve as a wrestler and to say there’s bigger things to focus on in your own world than what a play fighter says. It wasn’t until Larry pointed out it’s about a black man being a leading figure in the community. I get it, but to keep it 100, this is a carny industry at the end of the day and it’s filled with suspect people. :ld:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Saw he hasn’t had a match since October. Is he injured or something?
No clue. I haven't been keeping up outside of his X run in TNA recently. He a head case it seems. Feels like he wants to be done but can't quit the monster(rasslin). Borderline malcontent or injury prone at this point.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
In no way was I defending what he said. I even said it was a bad look for dude to say some dumb shyt like that.

My point in the OG post was to give props to Swerve as a wrestler and to say there’s bigger things to focus on in your own world than what a play fighter says. It wasn’t until Larry pointed out it’s about a black man being a leading figure in the community. I get it, but to keep it 100, this is a carny industry at the end of the day and it’s filled with suspect people. :ld:

:francis:Breh this is the same industry that had a huge ass white dude speak "jive" and do the dance:scust:

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado