TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

itiswhatitis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another thing, "c00n" being used around these parts kinda weirding me the fukk out because this side of the train tracks is cac haven with a twang of blackness (which most heads moved onto "real sports").

Anywho, it's fukking Christmas brehs...put the nonsense to the side until Tuesday atleast :francis:

Never heard that word thrown around so loosely except until I got on this site. Our culture know the pain that word brings, and really is grounds for an ass whooping. The real violators on here that throw that word around are some weirdos for real.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Never heard that word thrown around so loosely except until I got on this site. Our culture know the pain that word brings, and really is grounds for an ass whooping. The real violators on here that throw that word around are some weirdos for real.

Hell I barely use the "N" word around these parts because it's a ugly and hateful ass term to belittle our people. Shoot, even off the site, I made a vow to not utter such words because of the racism and nonsense I dealt with throughout my time in the south (mainly Georgia :scust: )

Bottom line, this thread took a weird left with the Strickly You People stuff, as we all know dude been wild funny style even in his indie days.

I remember some heads not feeling Swerve in the Hit Row days, but love his wrestling. So it's not about WWE or AEW, it's about Swerve's self hating ass and his "good ole boy" demeanor, while my man Starks sitting in the back near catering counting down the days like the ball fukking dropping to take his talents elsewhere.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

The internet is not real life. This was always the rule and it still is. No one irl is gonna call you a c00n without expecting a fight. No one irl is gonna call you a bullet bag because they know what that means and there are social consequences.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Big facts. Saw both him and Lio both in CZW first and thought we had two of them. Still holding out that LR will figure it out:francis:

Saw he hasn’t had a match since October. Is he injured or something?
Saw Lio is already booked for a couple of things in the new year, and he actually just dropped a whole ass list of folks he want to face in the ring (practical or otherwise)

Might be better for breh to just freelance at this point and not sign to one company. If he can work this whole year and be good, no injury or mental health issue, it’s a W in of itself

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Creh, you're proving my point. And I'm not about to go back and forth with you about it. Your opinion on this is irrelevant as I've stated. by bringing up what other races do in comparison to a black issue on a black forum is trying to downplay the issue at hand. You literally said it's what everybody does. Who gives a fukk about those other groups. This ain't about them. Cacs always try to shoe horn their perspective into our spaces when nobody shares our experience but us. But you've shown your lack of understanding that simple concept here before which why is it's no need to address you directly outside of other cacs. You did exactly what the cacs in the X thread are doing. And yes people were talking about the thread in this thread but all you are concerned with is getting your goofy takes off about something that you clearly don't get. I'm not acting like anything. I'm telling you directly you have no weight in this and what you think don't matter. It's not about you.
It's pretty obvious this forum hasn't been black for a while now.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
pretty sure scorpio sky brought the capes out for tessa during that debacle years ago hes no better than swerve

its no shock that from 2019-2021 scorpio sky was the token nikka that aew apologists would bring up to combat criticism regarding black wrestlers booking, now swerve has taken that mantle.. gotta fit a certain mold :mjpls:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
pretty sure scorpio sky brought the capes out for tessa during that debacle years ago hes no better than swerve

its no shock that from 2019-2021 scorpio sky was the token nikka that aew apologists would bring up to combat criticism regarding black wrestlers booking, now swerve has taken that mantle.. gotta fit a certain mold :mjpls:
I remember Sky posting that long ass message with a pic of him hugging Tessa right after the accusations came out.:mjpls:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Saw Lio is already booked for a couple of things in the new year, and he actually just dropped a whole ass list of folks he want to face in the ring (practical or otherwise)

Might be better for breh to just freelance at this point and not sign to one company. If he can work this whole year and be good, no injury or mental health issue, it’s a W in of itself

I agree. Not being tied down to a company and wrestling on his own terms will do wonders for him mentally and physically. Even though I did enjoy his Impact run.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I agree. Not being tied down to a company and wrestling on his own terms will do wonders for him mentally and physically. Even though I did enjoy his Impact run.

Rush was a complete warrior in the Super Jr. My man's was cutting prize fighter promos and hugging babies :wow:

Meanwhile, Swerve's goofy ass doing struggle shuffles with cheerleaders in a empty stadium. :camby: