TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Daps
I already told you what threads to look in they were all around the time the two bounced. I don't forget. I also find it interesting that you are mostly a lurker here but chose tonight of all nights and this topic of all topics to start posting.... :jbhmm:

Happy Holidays. Boondox. :patrice:
I've posted plenty of times. I just find it weird that you keep poking at somebody who doesn't even acknowledge you. :yeshrug:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Idk what’s going on with you brothers on this lovely Christmas Eve but I fukk with swerve as a wrestling character and talent. Even if he moving shaky out here

He ain’t a c00n when that bell ring baby :blessed:

^ me when swerve when I drive theme hits

That nikka wild for them raps tho. He lookin like Carlton on Bel Air doing the shmurda dance while his white friends say nikka

Last edited:
Daps
Him and a few others throw subs and I see it, I find it weird that you came in here with a cape on for another man. :dame: We don't do that where I'm from :dame: Happy holidays Stanley :salute:
I haven't seen him throw any subs at all. I just see you repeatedly taking shots at a guy who like @Brad Piff said, won't even see them. It's weird.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Idk what’s going on with you brothers on this lovely Christmas Eve but I fukk with swerve as a wrestling character and talent. Even if he moving shaky out here

He ain’t a c00n when that bell ring baby :blessed:

^ me when swerve when I drive theme hits

That nikka wild for them raps tho. He lookin like Carlton on Bel Air doing the shmurda dance while his white friends say nikka

People care too much about strangers. Is it a bad look? Of course, But if they ain’t family or friends, why give a shyt?

I can still watch Benoit matches and listen to R. Kelly tracks, but that’s just me. :manny:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
IMG-4854.jpg

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Wait, is that pose to be him rapping too? :dahell:
Maybe it's fake and he really listening to "swerve when I drive" and someone put that trash over it :sadcam:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Let's keep it a buck, the wrestling industry in general is filled with funny style black folks from forefathers like Tony Atlas to Moose :mjpls:

Swerve just wearing the shyt like a badge of honor :francis:

At this point, the only black folks in the game that's not on the shuck shyt is Big E, Cody Rhodes, and John Cena :manny:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
The cold part is he was probably just trying to find something to rhyme with black republic and landed on that

:russ: Cuh thought he was gassin

Problem is.. any savvy black person that’s regularly around our people would know calling a female “black and ugly” and emphasizing her race on top of the ugly part would be a problem. Like come on fam..

I ain’t gon put the c00n jacket on him because that’s heavy and a lil nasty.. but shyt like that, mixed with the way he dress (anime sweat suits and shyt) and certain things he’s done let’s me know homie around a lot of them folks and ain’t nothing like who he plays on tv. We need to get that brother around some nikkas. DJ Whoo Kid need to take him to queens village

Let's keep it a buck, the wrestling industry in general is filled with funny style black folks from forefathers like Tony Atlas to Moose :mjpls:

Swerve just wearing the shyt like a badge of honor :francis:

At this point, the only black folks in the game that's not on the shuck shyt is Big E, Cody Rhodes, and John Cena :manny:

Lmao I think I told y’all about Moose. Real nice guy but man… it’s shocking how different dude is from what I expected. I remember meeting him and being like wait..

He legit one of the sweater vest and coffee mug, David Otunga nikkas

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Cacs of course don't see the big deal. And maybe you shouldn't but it's not your place to speak on whether this kinda behavior is problematic in our community. It's deeper than rap/rasslin and don't concern you.

All race shyt on their own, everyone shyts on each other. It’s not one race’s issue when the world continuously shyts on each other.

I already know you were addressing me and couldn’t even quote me. The only thing people should be concerned about is how they’re treated by the next person they meet regardless of the color of their skin.

And I’m not the type of “cac” that you have hatred toward, so save your energy for the real white devil. :russell:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
You talk shyt about him with your chest out because you know he can’t see it.

Ayo @Rollie Forbes the neutral mark is thinking about you and wishes you a Merry Christmas!

mjsanta.png
Breh, I don't even know who that is. I don't even want to know. I've been ripping & running all day, and I'm still not done wrapping gifts. I don't have time for some lonely insignificant nobody who's sitting around thinking about me on the holidays. If they're that much of a loser that their own family won't let them come around, then they're not even worth my time. Let whoever it is keep saying my name & begging for my attention like a bitter ex-girlfriend.
Matter of fact, let whoever it is keep speaking my name so everybody else can see how pathetic, desperate, miserable, and unhinged they are. The Coli is all they have & that's sad. Whoever it is is weak, and they know they're weak. They're not worth my time.
Anyway, I appreciate you tagging me, but I don't care who said my name. I'm not going to respond, you guys just point & laugh at the lonely loser.