TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
Feels like everyday there is worse news being reported than the day before :picard:

Company is a sinking ship :huhldup:
This shyt really snowballed into a complete and utter disaster. Inmates running it.

AEW 2019-2021. They had a good 2 year run. But it’s over, forever. There is no REALISTIC way for this company to get the stench off. Idc what none of you beards say.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Thunder Rosas fine ass low-key would've been a WWE employee this entire time if it wasn't for that one natural disaster

Sure she wouldn't have been wrestling, but still..

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
The Nick Khan/Vince stuff where they talk about TK running a business at a loss sounds more like sour grapes from two individuals who desperately wanted to get an NFL team and never did.

TK never did anything successful himself. Soon as he stepped back from soccer, they started winning. :mjlol:

Everyone he’s up against is a self made man.

Mook

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
The Nick Khan/Vince stuff where they talk about TK running a business at a loss sounds more like sour grapes from two individuals who desperately wanted to get an NFL team and never did.

TK never did anything successful himself. Soon as he stepped back from soccer, they started winning. :mjlol:

Everyone he’s up against is a self made man.

Feels like everyday there is worse news being reported than the day before :picard:

Company is a sinking ship :huhldup:
This shyt really snowballed into a complete and utter disaster. Inmates running it.

AEW 2019-2021. They had a good 2 year run. But it’s over, forever. There is no REALISTIC way for this company to get the stench off. Idc what none of you beards say.

TK would have to learn too many skills at the same time in order to be successful. This shyt never gonna be good. What everyone in the biz needs to do is to continue to dikk ride him and hope WB keeps atleast giving him the 50-60 he's getting now. Use aew like roh used to be, a paycheck to get you to wwe.

It's been four years btw and he still hasnt written one good storyline.

Mook

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Vince wasn't self made, he was handed the company by his father Vince Sr. Lmao. You sound like Donald Trump on his "small loan" shyt :russ:

Oh yeah you're right. But we do know Vince was from a trailer park and ain't meet senior until teenage years. We know he went all in on wrestlemania and took on every territory. That's real boss shyt. I bet you Vince hated senior lmao.

TK ain't good at shyt. You know damn well he's not.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Oh yeah you're right. Vince was from a trailer park and ain't meet senior until teenage years. We know he went all in on wrestlemania and took on every territory. That's real boss shyt.

TK ain't good at shyt. You know damn well he's not.

I didn't say TK was good at anything, My first post was about Vince always wanting to own an NFL team and that's true. Vince went "all in" with WrestleMania and just this year people thought TK was crazy for doing the Wembley show. There's a thin line between luck and crazy.

Mook

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I didn't say TK was good at anything, My first post was about Vince always wanting to own an NFL team and that's true. Vince went "all in" with WrestleMania and just this year people thought TK was crazy for doing the Wembley show. There's a thin line between luck and crazy.

https://media.tenor.com/PLCroit80ccAAAAC/steve-buscemi-fukk-all-that.gif

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

THE 101

House Painter
Daps

The funny thing is TK's mark ass would sacrifice a Superbowl just for Dynamite to beat Raw in the ratings for one week :mjlol: