TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Thunder Rosas fine ass signed in 2021. If she signed just a 3 year deal, then tony better fix up real quick, or else she's gonna see herself facing my babygirl Dakota kai on Smackdown by this time next year

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps

Sorry, Thunder Rosa, creative has nothing for you. :troll:

She’s been cleared for 2 months, maybe longer if I remember correctly… and Tony hasn’t found shyt for her to do??? :dahell:

Isn’t there a ready made program with Toni RIGHT THERE since that was gonna be her feud before she got injured??? Or put her in the TBS Title Hunt???

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Y’all don’t watch AEW to see thunder rosa, stop lol

I hate when people hyper focus on wrestling shyt absolutely nobody cares about to paint some wack ass narratives

nikkas be like “can’t believe WWE is dropping the ball on Apollo Crews man. This company is ridiculous”

Like my nikka, you are not tuning in to see Apollo crews. Move tf along b

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe

I hate when people hyper focus on wrestling shyt absolutely nobody cares about to paint some wack ass narratives

nikkas be like “can’t believe WWE is dropping the ball on Apollo Crews man. This company is ridiculous”

If they really care about Apollo Crews then they will watch Main Event. He's always on there. 😄

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps

My brother, it’s not selective outrage to wonder how you have nothing for the former women’s champion who never lost the title when there’s options for her. Like, I don’t wanna see her per say, but there’s shyt there to use

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Real talk if it wasn't for the lead in and the overrun aew would definitely be averaging 740-790.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
My brother, it’s not selective outrage to wonder how you have nothing for the former women’s champion who never lost the title when there’s options for her. Like, I don’t wanna see her per say, but there’s shyt there to use
I mean, I hear you lol. And I’ll gladly admit I’m jaded from the constant complaints about all things wrestling, so at times every criticism just starts to sound like complaints for the sake of complaints.

It’s like when you’re dating a shorty who vents about her day being terrible… every day…. The first few months you feel for shorty, but eventually it’s like damn bytch, do you ever have a good day?