TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
Same ol dudes bytching. Like the NBA doesn’t do the same shyt with fining players for speaking about certain things. If it ain’t your pockets, why do you care? :mjlol:

in teams sports theres standard soft rules put in place in the locker room and you'll be fined if you break them. for example, latenes is a big one.
one player usually, the captain collects the fines and then at Christmas and end of the season they take the money from the fines and put it towards a party/team nights out

its not that serious and this is probably a similar role I assume a Regal or a Road Dogg does for Triple H

it does not sound the same as what's being reported about what Bryan is doing.
(to be fair, from what I have read on here they have did a terrible job in reporting it)

so it looks like Toy Khan is p*ssy and using Daniel Bryan because because the locker room and the public like him and can sort of hide behind that

its just seems like nasty work and the jokes going to fly

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Same ol dudes bytching. Like the NBA doesn’t do the same shyt with fining players for speaking about certain things. If it ain’t your pockets, why do you care? :mjlol:
Bruh you’re stanning a lil too hard here…no matter how you try to swing it, it’s a bad look for an active performer to be an authoritative figure in any sense…

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
The only time I see this clown collector post is when he defends aew. What a fakkit. :dead:

Edit: this fakkit in the other thread complaining how mean this one is. :laff:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Why would "call people out" for something you're suggesting they do?
Why do people hate a fed but talk about it so much? Who gives a fukk why I wanna call out weirdos, but for the record, it’s fun. :skip:

Bruh you’re stanning a lil too hard here…no matter how you try to swing it, it’s a bad look for an active performer to be an authoritative figure in any sense…
Stanning would be actually defending him on this position, which I never did. It’s odd he’s supposedly doing this, but should it be a surprise after how much power he has backstage? We all know TK isnt a boss who knows how to lead.

The only time I see this clown collector post is when he defends aew. What a fakkit. :dead:

Edit: this fakkit in the other thread complaining how mean this one is. :laff:
Another mark who stays on my dikk too. This the same mental mark who fell for an angle. Go back to complaining about Triple H, little crybaby bytch. :mjlol: