TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Imagine Adam Silver putting Steph Curry in charge of issuing fines.
bushlaugh.png

What a stupid fukking argument.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I don't believe players get fined for complaining about playing time, which would probably be most analogous to complaining about booking. CJ McCollum also is not the person issuing the fines. Joe Dumars is not an active player.
Bro, I’m talking about speaking out in general. Not that specific type of complaint. If you read the tweet it talks about “social media conduct,” which can be a list of different things.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Bro, I’m talking about speaking out in general. Not that specific type of complaint. If you read the tweet it talks about “social media conduct,” which can be a list of different things.
If a wrestler goes on a racist or homophobic rant they should absolutely face punishment. Daniel Bryan shouldn't be the person doling out punishment when he's an active wrestler.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
TSC has definitely been infiltrated. I want to believe that most of the active posters are Black, but I'm honestly not sure. I will say that some of the non-Black posters like @CBoz, @Cattle Mutilation, and @VegetasHairline stay in their lanes and don't get out of pocket. I'll even go so far as to say that those three are probably decent human beings that I'd gladly drink a few beers with in the real world. But then, there are other "others" who sometimes get a little too comfortable and forget that they're guests in our house.
I appreciate the kind words my brother!
:salute:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
The only time I remember you exist is when you run in here crying over people laughing. :mjlol:
GTFO with your bullshyt. :mjlol:

You always come in and quote me when I'm already in another conversation because I tick you off. Not only that, but you twist my words around to fit your agenda you made up in your retarded ass brain. I've lost count how many times you've done that. :dead:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Y’all got the man so flustered he had to post in the other thread for some validation:dead:
I went into that thread after seeing everything and just :mjlol: at how much AEW has some of you guys keeping your fists clenched. Dudes couldn't even stick to the point I made and had to derail my post and bring up something unrelated to what I said. :dead:

Next time @ me if you wanna talk shyt instead of trying to stay low. Yall can go ahead and have your circle jerk over something you supposedly don't watch. :heh: