TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
IMG-3656.png

:dead: a grown ass man seriously sat down and typed that tweet and clicked the send button

I actually think that's a copy-paste job there because I saw that same exact response to him the other day verbatim

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I actually think that's a copy-paste job there because I saw that same exact response to him the other day verbatim
It is, i think someone posted the og tweet/response a few pages ago and Ricky responded to that same exact post with "i was asking a legit question" or something like that

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Wait what happened?
AEW’s backstage has been buzzing with tension as MJF, the newly crowned AEW American Champion, found himself at the center of controversy following heated confrontation with fellow wrestler Britt Baker. The incident, which escalated to MJF punching a wall in frustration, occurred just before his high-stakes match against Will Ospreay on the July 17th episode of Dynamite.

The root of the conflict reportedly stems from comments made by Britt Baker about MJF and his girlfriend, Alicia Atout, during discussion in the women’s locker room. These remarks were relayed to MJF by Atout, sparking a series of confrontations that not only involved MJF and Baker but also saw Atout and Baker exchanging words. Additionally, Will Ospreay reportedly had discussions with Baker regarding the escalating situation.

The tension reached its peak when MJF, overwhelmed by the situation, punched a wall backstage, a moment of frustration that underscores the high emotions running through AEW’s locker room. Despite the internal conflict, Britt Baker continued to appear on television, even as an HR investigation led to her brief suspension.
One of the reports says MJF went into the women's lockeroom to confront Britt.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado