Sneak Nation
Tweet the evidence. :mjgrin:
giphy.gif

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Tony needs to relax and have someone else handle his Twitter account. There are bots shytting on and/or shilling for other companies/people, too. :unimpressed:

You can go on twitter right now and easily point out MAGA bots, that’s apart of the game :heh:

But yeah TK has to chill, I understand you want to connect with fans but there’s no problem with having a social media team help you out as well, that’s one thing I give WWE credit for, you rarely see HHH, Steph, or Vince (I think a team fully runs his account) get sloppy on twitter.

Tony tweeting that is not gonna make things any better.

itiswhatitis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

And that shyt did not move the needle. and The Summer of 96 til Survivor Series was a very dark period for WWF.

Real bosses DELEGATE. Until he realizes he needs to hand over the book to someone with experience that has intentions on booking wrestling that also has realistic and captivating storylines, his audience will be forever be the voice of the voiceless. And they’re voiceless because they are usually beta males.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I’m glad I don’t use Twitter like that.

DMs and timelines gotta be disgusting for famous people.

But Tony got a real idgaf attitude about things. Probably because he’s a billionaire. Vince was the same way but he knew not to put himself out there like that and let other people handle his light work.