Tony Khan calls out Ariel Helwani on Twitter

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Yo young jeezy is getting cooked. Pringles papi about to send that nikka to bed with no dessert and take away all his cards. He’s gonna have to blow for blow :scust:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Didn't they already try that with Ryan Satin a couple years ago?
I don't know who that is.

Only thing I was saying is they can bring in Ariel every once in awhile to do some reports or interviews. Sometimes their people come off too corny.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I don't know who that is.

Only thing I was saying is they can bring in Ariel every once in awhile to do some reports or interviews. Sometimes their people come off too corny.

He works for Fox Sports, and was their "news"/"exclusives" guy on their FS1 show.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
The internet is broiling the fukk outta this guy like unanimously. I usually love shytting on dude, his fans and company and I'm getting manhandled, outgunned, it's a damn landslide. nikkas saying all types of shyt I could never think of even I was getting pissed bc I ain't think of any of it :mjlol:

The stream I was watching last night they were flying in every match with that crying meme with the white face and photoshopped his hair on top telling me everybody in the building is a plant, I need to give unbiased wrestling a try and to check out Dynamite & Keith Lee :dead:

He's gonna give Mercedes 5 mil a year for y'all talking shyt like this, he doesn't know how to handle it he's never come across anything he couldn't buy or snort his way out before this wrestling shyt. I know Fulham fans were on his head too but there's only 6.5 of them on earth

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Sometimes it's hard to decipher a joke on the internet

That's why I make sure I let y'all know when my posts are a trash ass joke or serious

It's been the former just to make it easier for yall
man, we never really know coming from you mane
I don't know how much clearer I can make it than putting lol at the end.