Tony Khan calls out Ariel Helwani on Twitter

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
WWE is doing everything right in presentation? There's nothing they can change at all? WTH :mjlol:
There are absolutely things they could change. But at what cost? Will it result in significantly more work for a marginal improvement? I feel like the WWE has never made more money, so what's their incentive to change the presentation?

Presenting their product like a sport is something AEW should have really leaned into instead of letting The Bucks and their buddies play grab ass on tv all the time.

Last edited:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
There are absolutely things they could change. But at what cost? Will it result in significantly more for a marginal improvement? I feel like the WWE has never made more money, so what's their incentive to change the presentation?

Presenting their product like a sport is something AEW should have really leaned into instead of letting The Bucks and their buddies play grab ass on tv all the time.
Can yall stop quoting me on this?

All I was saying is that WWE could bring Ariel in to do some quick reporting or interviews on the shows to give some stories a more sports feel. Literally what he did on Friday and Saturday. Nothing more.

Apparently this idea kills their brand identity or something :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Can yall stop quoting me on this?

All I was saying is that WWE could bring Ariel in to do some quick reporting or interviews on the shows to give some stories a more sports feel. Literally what he did on Friday and Saturday. Nothing more.

Apparently this idea kills their brand identity or something :mjlol:
My bad bytch

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
It upsets people in the business so much that he gets interviews with wrestlers all the time?
Wtf is Coach talking about :mjlol:

He doesn't know what he's talking about. Ariel was unbanned pretty quickly after Dana White banned him during UFC 199 due to the backlash from the fighters and the media. With that said, Dana has pulled strings to either not have him cover certain events (i.e. Mayweather/McGregor fight) or make it uncomfortable enough for Ariel not to go to events.

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
Y'all think we getting another Tony tweet today after he watches the interview :patrice:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
“I’m not a wrestling journalist” yet covers it as part of his day job

I guess I’m not a shyt poster, I just happen to shyt post.