Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Can I play the demo without pre ordering?
You can preorder with an expired card, or a PayPal account that doesn't have an active card on file. Once the game releases they'll try to bill you and when it don't work you don't get the retail game but.... you already ate off the preorders :win:

This trick has been working since the OG xbox era but not everyone is prepared to eat properly

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
So after putting an hour in, the game is essentially the same but it's overrated by the gaming community. We have evolved passed this which is why the franchise went away. Nostalgia vs reality imo.

tenor.gif

We ain't evolved past shyt. It's a Tony Hawk game, a GOOD Tony Hawk game in all of it's Tony Hawkness. This the type of shyt we wanted and I hope it lends it's way to remaking 3 and possibly a remake/reimaging of T.H.U.G. 1 off the strength of this before EA and someone else tries to piggyback on this and dilute this resurgence.​

bucks3115

Superstar
Daps
tenor.gif

We ain't evolved past shyt. It's a Tony Hawk game, a GOOD Tony Hawk game in all of it's Tony Hawkness. This the type of shyt we wanted and I hope it lends it's way to remaking 3 and possibly a remake/reimaging of T.H.U.G. 1 off the strength of this before EA and someone else tries to piggyback on this and dilute this resurgence.​

check pm

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
tenor.gif

looky here bruh, as a kid it was fun making your skater do somersaults. Besides the evolution of gaming making this concept primitive, the evolution of myself as a man I do not find repetitive simple things as enjoyable as I once did. Some nikkaz play roblox, others have naruto in 4k. But my statement was directed towards the real certified gangsta ass G types. That's probably where the confusion comes from, your bad :therethere:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
looky here bruh, as a kid it was fun making your skater do somersaults. Besides the evolution of gaming making this concept primitive, the evolution of myself as a man I do not find repetitive simple things as enjoyable as I once did. Some nikkaz play roblox, others have naruto in 4k. But my statement was directed towards the real certified gangsta ass G types. That's probably where the confusion comes from, your bad :therethere:

Eddie-Murphy-Is-Not-Sure-About-His-Approval-Head-Nod.gif

Yeah, Yeah, you right champ; Ole 1st Corinthians Chapter 11 ass nikka.​